The online racing simulator
Please help
(12 posts, closed, started )
#1 - Leeto
Please help
this is gonna sound stupid but when i try to download some mods from
<some website> the webpage says that it has an internal server connection failure
> try later < and i know what that means but it has been there for like 1 week what is wrong ?
Mods from that site are not allowed to be discussed on this forum because any mod that alters a cars shape is illegal in that its against the EULA of LFS.
Quote from Leeto :this is gonna sound stupid but when i try to download some mods from
f*ckyou.com the webpage says that it has an internal server connection failure
> try later < and i know what that means but it has been there for like 1 week what is wrong ?

Better remove the link
My best guess is that the site is down. I have no idea who is running it so I have no clue on who you can contact for questions :/
It's not like it's legal to discuss anything of this nature here, but your best shot is to find a way of contacting the site admins and report the problem.
heyy? Did you guys press button yet? on the first post? i did
Quote from Mikko1 :heyy? Did you guys press button yet? on the first post? i did

And why? He hasn't done anything wrong or anything that deserves a report.
Yet another reason why i think we should have a pinned topic about mods as i mentioned here, coz if you dont ask then you dont know do you.
Quote from Franky.S :And why? He hasn't done anything wrong or anything that deserves a report.

O Crap i thinked too fast
Quote from danthebangerboy :Yet another reason why i think we should have a pinned topic about mods as i mentioned here, coz if you dont ask then you dont know do you.

people don't read stickies.
Well surely it would be better to have a thread that maybe not that many will read than there being nothing about it to read anywhere at all.
This thread is closed

Please help
(12 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG