The online racing simulator
Sauber C29 FBM
(16 posts, started )
Sauber C29 FBM
As per request, a snap of the progress I made thus far. Dont' be harsh just basics done, slapped madcroc on there just to give a little color (will improve it), very pale skin in reality.

p.s. some people have commented on teh scene where these are "rendered", uhm, forget it. I use Photoshop CS to do these but I preview in game, take screenshot and crop in Paint, so yea, credit for the "scene" goes to lfs
Attached images
FBM_C29preview1.jpg
Quote from NordicFox7 :As per request, a snap of the progress I made thus far. Dont' be harsh just basics done, slapped madcroc on there just to give a little color (will improve it), very pale skin in reality.

p.s. some people have commented on teh scene where these are "rendered", uhm, forget it. I use Photoshop CS to do these but I preview in game, take screenshot and crop in Paint, so yea, credit for the "scene" goes to lfs

Umm... How are u gonna up it to lfsWorld? If you allow/want, I can up it to there, just pm me!
Sauber
i want to ask about the package of fbm and i want to ask how far you are with the sauber and i want to give my respect for the renault i use i right now
Sauber news
recently my work has eaten a bunch of my time and thus the Sauber is not yet in publishable condition. I can however give you a sneak peak and will attempt to get the skin done before the race at Abu Dhabi.
Attached images
FBMC29preview.jpg
Ok
Realy the race in brazil was boring but i am for a winning from ferrari
i hope that the skins is than ready
Problem
This sauber not with Sponsering srry but the That car revieuw was not realy great
Attached images
sauber2.jpg
And I just noticed I haven't done anything about the Emil Frey logo other than clatched it on there, which does worsen it's current look
Ok
I get it but Whitout Sponsering is the car white but nice can you make that names of the drivers on the car the driver kobiyashi and del a rosa
Sauber
can you sent maybe a preview from the car the front of the car and can you tel when its ready i have a qaustion can we make together maybe the williams f1 2010 i want to work together I like that
Hello
can you show me a new previeuw of the car i want to watch
The skin is done but I am not a big fan of having my work shared uncredited and without the sharer asking permission (AND recieving a positive reply), as I see you have done with my Renault, and will therefore not publish it until you've removed my works aswell as all the other permissionless from you're publishments. I dare say the others you've stolen from are certainly not happy to have they're works shared alongside your comparatively abysmal skins.
For those who do follow the rules, incase you like to use this skin (for private use), pm me and I'll arrange it for you. A preview of the final product below, but I'm not too keen to post the skin file here until a certain forum member has their status changed to "No longer welcome"
Attached images
FBM_C29final.jpg
I go delete it
I wil delete the renault but can you send me the skin file
it's blatantly obvious he's the same guy who was banned as above. lol.
I reported him about a week ago on multiple accounts, and still no result !
Quote from bling_wIc :it's blatantly obvious he's the same guy who was banned as above. lol.
I reported him about a week ago on multiple accounts, and still no result !

the moderators have been busy with life, there's a lot of stuff that hasn't been tended to yet. the only option, i guess, would be to give them some more time.

edit: bob, if you happen to see this, do you ever empty your inbox? i've been trying to send you a pm for a few days now.

Sauber C29 FBM
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG