The online racing simulator
Park life
(23 posts, closed, started )
Park life
I get up when I want, except on Wednesdays when I get rudely awoken by the dustman, I have a cup of tea, and think about leaving the house.
Spam?
#4 - 5haz
I feed the pigeons, I sometimes feed the sparrows too, it gives me a sense of enormous wellbeing.
Spam?, how very dare you, its an urban poem.
Wow, you should write a book about this, tell us some more very interesting info about your very interesting life.

Oh wait...
I actually wrote a song about it...........
#8 - 5haz
This thread gets more points than the other 'copy' threads.
Quote from danowat :Spam?, how very dare you, its an urban poem.

And I'm Einstein... Hello.
Pleased to meet you Mr Einstein, I can see your pants from here.
Quote from danowat :Pleased to meet you Mr Einstein, I can see your pants from here.

And I can see that your IQ is lower than outside temperature in Russia in winter... I got it from this: e=mc...
EDIT: Yes, it was only a joke...
Russia?, does that still exist?
And then I'm happy for the rest of the day, safe in the knowledge there will always be a bit of my heart devoted to it.
All the people....
So many people....
And they all go hand in hand...
Hand and Hand through their...
It's got nothing to do with vorsprung durch technic you know
Quote from Fordman :It's got nothing to do with vorsprung durch technik you know

German grammar nazi kicks in

btt this thread wins!
Or about your joggers, who go rannnhnd and raaaahnd and raaahnd and raaaahnd....

Whenever Phil Daniels is on TV, I end up shouting 'Park Life!' after everything he says.
John's got brewers droop he gets intimidated by the dirty pigeons, they love a bit of him
Quote from Crashgate3 :
Whenever Phil Daniels is on TV, I end up shouting 'Park Life!' after everything he says.

Glad I'm not the only one...although it has totaly ruined Quadrophenia for me
He's reading Balzac, knocking back Prozac...

No wait.
Jo guest was in that video
this one got a bunch of replies
This thread is closed

Park life
(23 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG