The online racing simulator
Don't do it!
(7 posts, started )
Don't do it!
Off to dartmoor camping for a week for a weee holiday and to get drunk with friends. Please don't release the patch untill I get back. (there may be a cup of tea in it for you Scavier!)

-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer
Please release it

Anyway rich, the racing will probably be a lot better some time after the release. When people actually begin driving other cars than Scirocco again
I just had very weird dream today.

It was about Scawen announcing huge update for S2 and release date for S3.
There was Scirocco, new Formula Ford FR02, which looked like this year's F1 with not so wide front wing and Williams FW31 skin on it, coming in a wild slide on a Fern Bay start/finish straight towards me (camera). Then there was new rally track complex with 5 stages.
In S3 there was some Audi GT car and Rockingham, night racing and rain, but i cannot remember the date.

Better come back quick!
Quote from Kid222 :I just had very weird dream today.

It was about Scawen announcing huge update for S2 and release date for S3.
There was Scirocco, new Formula Ford FR02, which looked like this year's F1 with not so wide front wing and Williams FW31 skin on it, coming in a wild slide on a Fern Bay start/finish straight towards me (camera). Then there was new rally track complex with 5 stages.
In S3 there was some Audi GT car and Rockingham, night racing and rain, but i cannot remember the date.

Better come back quick!

You must have dreamed about iRacing
Dartmoor isn't far from me Come visit.

If you go past Cullompton/Exeter then you've past me
#7 - Krane
Quote from rich uk :Off to dartmoor camping for a week for a weee holiday and to get drunk with friends. Please don't release the patch untill I get back. (there may be a cup of tea in it for you Scavier!)

Is this some sort of reverse-psychology -type thing?

Don't do it!
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG