The online racing simulator
help wiht PRO KIT
(7 posts, started )
help wiht PRO KIT
need help with the pro kit i can paint the side but it wont let me pain the roof or hood and how do i get rid of the lines when i put it in the game
Be a bit more specific. What program are you using? Maybe post screenshots and we could point it out to you.
#3 - garph
You have to select the correct layer first to edit it/paint it or whatever. And by lines I think you mean the wireframe, you need to deselect that layer by removing the eye icon in the layers panel.

The layers panel is normally in the botton right of Photoshop if that's what you're using.

You need to do some basic tutorials, this should teach you about layers and how to select or hide something. Go back to master skinnerz and look in the tutorial sections that are there, the tutorials are on Photoshop not "how to skin" but you need the basics to get started.
bjhjj
photoshop: Need the line to be gone. and i cant paint the roof wny?

#5 - joen
read what garph posted. He gave the answers to your questions.
#6 - garph
This should get you started but you'll need to look at basic Photoshop tutorials if you want to do more/anything!
Attached images
ss.jpg
yep, you need to learn the basics of working with photoshop's layers, which can be turned on and off in the side thumbnail menu. The blue UV lines are a separate layer: click on the icon on its layer and you switch it off.

help wiht PRO KIT
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG