The online racing simulator
Formular 1 Skins + Driver Names
Hi drivers!

I want to make single races with AI Cars in Formular 1 mode. Where can I get actual F1 cars skins and real driver names for AI? google and search-tool on this site have not brought results.

thanks2all
Thanks boothy!

I did the first step. I downloaded the very nice skins (to "data\skins") and changed the AI names.

But it is not possible for me to change the setting, so that AI1 (now Alonso) has Ferrari skin, AI3 (now Hamilton) has McLaren skin, and so on.

In my single race, very AI has the same skin, in my case Ferrari-skin. What am I doing wrong?
thanks
You need to create drivers with the name of the AI Then, for each driver, you need to chose the right skin. A big work for nothing more
He means, that when you add a new AI, you have to ware the skin that you want that AI to have.
You can also create a colour preset with the same name as each AI driver and they'll use the skin associated with it.
Hi!

Thanks ChiliFan!! Your Idea was great!!

These are the steps for F1 2010 cars and driver names:

1) Download the skins
2) Load the skins in the game, LFS creates color-Files
3) Rename the AI-Names in Options > Game
4) Rename the .col Files with the name of the drivers in the team
(eg. BF1_L4P_Red10.col is the colour-File of RedBull. Copy this File 2x and rename them to BF1_S. Vettel.col and BF1_Jason Button.col). The full name of "Sebastian Vettel" is too long for LSF, so I changed it to "S. Vettel".

I attached my drv.nam - File (copy it into "misc") and the col-Files (copy to "colour"). The skins from http://life4pixel.com/index.php?do=skinpack copy into "skins".

Thats it!!
Attached files
colours.rar - 2.3 KB - 133 views
drv.rar - 421 B - 122 views

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG