The online racing simulator
How can i get rid of this ?
(9 posts, started )
How can i get rid of this bar in the bottom of the screen ?? see picture
Attached images
indikatorbar.jpg
use another view ("V") in cockpit it's not there...
The only thing we can tell you I think, is to drive from a proper view - from the driver's seat. I'm pretty sure you are viewing from above the car, which is very non-sim like. Either that or you are just viewing a replay from above the car and have the guages set at "virtual guages". There isn't any way to get rid of it if you are not racing from within the car and want to see guages.
Isn't there a 'show axis' option in the options menus (View or Display section?) which hides that and the pedals?
yes, but it always shows that wheel thing; that only hides the pedals
Quote from mrodgers :The only thing we can tell you I think, is to drive from a proper view - from the driver's seat. I'm pretty sure you are viewing from above the car, which is very non-sim like. Either that or you are just viewing a replay from above the car and have the guages set at "virtual guages". There isn't any way to get rid of it if you are not racing from within the car and want to see guages.

I know its non-sim like but like to drive when i can see my car i do also play when i sit inside the car but when i will take screenies of the car or something like that that axis bar is in the way and takes long time to remove in photoshop...

but i thank u all for ya help
#7 - Vain
For screenshots you can also achieve that view with shift+u. That way there is no such steering-axis on the screen.

Vain
Use shift+f

Any graphich will disappear.
-
(Schooner) DELETED by Schooner
Yeah i know :P but sometimes i drive so i can see the car and then it annoyes me but if i cant remove it well then it have to stay there

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG