The online racing simulator
Ebay question
(9 posts, started )
Ebay question
Is there a way i can pay a seller on ebay with a credit/debit card WITHOUT using paypal and still have the money go to THEIR paypal? I read about such a option as late as September of this year, but haven't seen it. Paypal screwed with my account with their over-security measures and limited my access. Luckily i didn't have funds on there
I don't think so, you could use a Bank Transfer or something like that. Not 100% sure with that but even if you could it would be complicated without card processing machines and what not.
#3 - Jakg
Not to my knowledge - make a new PayPal account?
I can't take my card info out to make a new one unfortunately, and the bank transfer would be in a sense.
Why can't you get your card info? It's just a bunch of numbers on the front of your card. D:
I can't take my card off my paypal account because it's limited. The most i can do it pretty much log-in and change info like street address and such, but thats pointless. I called in yesterday and was told they'll have someone look into it. REALLY wanted these pair of jeans and i got a day to pay.

Actually, i can just use a friend's paypal and give them 20 dollars. Stroke of genius from a day of blonde moments
Do you really buy clothing on ebay? I mean, how do you know if it fits ok?
#8 - Seb66
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Do you really buy clothing on ebay? I mean, how do you know if it fits ok?

I suppose if you know what size waist jeans you buy, and the length of the leg... Your ok for buying jeans on the internet
Paypal have been having major system problems since the 29th October, they had a complete outage and subsequently odd things have been happening in our account setups, some configuration settings on two of my companies biggest accounts dissappeared which resulted in us not getting confirmation that orders had been paid for.

From an end user perspective i'd avoid paypal for a week or so until everythings been back to normal for a while. We spotted the issues pretty quickly because we've a lot of money moving about but some smaller vendors who experience the same issues might not notice so quickly if they dont routinely check paypal.

Especially as Paypal havnt published anything relating to the configuration issue yet (which related to IPN details vanishing for those interested), only that there was an outage on the 29th.

Ebay question
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG