The online racing simulator
Trying to purchase Britain
(126 posts, started )
now we get to see if he knows how to keep his word. do you think we'll get a responCe?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I don't think 12 year olds have girlfriends.. nor are they adults (as you claimed you are in the Post your GF thread).

Your move

I'll go to A3, I sunk your battleship.

Quote from dadge :you seem to have a short term memory problem. it was you who made the joke about your girlfriend. we just agreed with you.

I've been racking my brain as to what to say to you, Irish jokes? WAY too easy.. the best response to an idiot is always silence so....

*Silence*

* More silence*

*Even more silence*

*Submit Reply*
Quote from dadge :you seem to have a short term memory problem. it was you who made the joke about your girlfriend. we just agreed with you.
you've also got a few grammar mistakes in that post. you might want to drop the grammar/spelling card because your own isn't that great either.
and before i forget, BUY S2!

I'd not have him buy S2. Mods tend to not like to ban S2 users. This guy is a troll so fresh, they should give him a TV show. Will Smith can be the rapping star. It's genius!
#29 - 5haz
Quote from Jeffrey Dahmer :the best response to an idiot is always silence so....

I suppose thats why you responded over 5 times?
Quote from jeffrey dahmer :
i've been racking my brain as to what to say to you, irish jokes? Way too easy.. The best response to an idiot is always silence so....

Quote from Jeffrey Dahmer :not silenSe

so, the grammar/spelling card didn't work so you're playing the race card? oh my, you're sharp. try not to paste the first irish joke you googled.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'd not have him buy S2. Mods tend to not like to ban S2 users. This guy is a troll so fresh, they should give him a TV show. Will Smith can be the rapping star. It's genius!

*Heart sinks*

This should make you happy CLICK
Quote from 5haz :I suppose thats why you responded over 5 times?

L2Count.
Quote from dadge :so, the grammar/spelling card didn't work so you're playing the race card? oh my, you're sharp. try not to paste the first irish joke you googled.

Q: How do you keep an Irishman busy for hours?
A: Put three spades on the wall and tell him to take his pick.

So true, too much beer I guess and wife beating.
Quote from Jeffrey Dahmer :Q: How do you keep an Irishman busy for hours?
A: Put three spades on the wall and tell him to take his pick.

So true, too much beer I guess and wife beating.

If I wanted a comeback from you, I'd wipe your chin.

EDIT, I think you'll find that all three of those activities are just as common (if not more common) in your back yard.
Quote from dadge :If I wanted a comeback from you, I'd wipe your chin.

Sauce pl0x?
#37 - 5haz
Quote from 5haz :Couldn't be bothered to give the exact number, you're not worth that much effort.

But worth the effort to reply to me to tell me I'm not worth the effort, k your obviously an idiot with a less than three digit IQ.
Quote from jeffrey dahmer :but worth the effort to reply to me to tell me i'm not worth the effort, k your obviously an idiot with a less than three digit iq.

spelling mistake! Call the cops!
jabbas gonna jabba
The ****...?

The door is on the left. Thank you.
#46 - 5haz
Quote from Jeffrey Dahmer :But worth the effort to reply to me to tell me I'm not worth the effort, k your obviously an idiot with a less than three digit IQ.

There are different levels of effort, like for example the lower levels where all you can be bothered to do with your life is be a prick on the internet, and higher levels where you go out and do something worthwhile.
Quote from 5haz :There are different levels of effort, like for example the lower levels where all you can be bothered to do with your life is be a prick on the internet, and higher levels where you go out and do something worthwhile.

like head butt a moving car!
Quote from Seb66 :jabbas gonna jabba

Quote from DevilDare :The ****...?

The door is on the left. Thank you.

NOE DAT LEEDZ TO UR MOMS BEDR00M, BEEN DER DUN DAT BLUD? GET WAH IM SATYIN?

also

JABBA
Quote from Jeffrey Dahmer :NOE DAT LEEDZ TO UR MOMS BEDR00M, BEEN DER DUN DAT BLUD? GET WAH IM SATYIN?

also

JABBA

now you're talking at a level you can understand.
good for you doofey. i knew you had it in you.
#50 - 5haz
Quote from dadge :like head butt a moving car!

Not quite along the lines of what I was thinking, but probrably entertaining to watch for your mates.

Trolling is best left to the professionals, even the trolls are shit on this forum. :/

Trying to purchase Britain
(126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG