The online racing simulator
LWT: Live Web Tracker
Hi!
I started making live web tracker based on PRISM.
You can follow everything on github.

Now there is logging packets into DB. Next step is table to save live data. Here is my question. What would you like to see on the website. Write here all needed data.
Are you on about something like the WolleT tracker or what?
I'll make 2 of this.
One for user tracking and one for teams tracking. First version is for user tracking

For teams there will be LTWT: Live Teams Web Tracker - it will looks like GTAL/IGTC tracker.

I wonna see which data you wonna see. All splits, laps, pitstops or what? It will be something like remote but bigger with more functionallity.
Attached is a dump of the database used for the WolleT tracker so you can see what data is used.
Attached files
IGTC2010R7TrackerData.zip - 154 KB - 347 views
But it is the future project. IGTC is for teams not for users only. I wonna do something like http://live.f1liga.pl/
Ok, I see where your going with this.

When I get some time, I'll be sure to throw it behind this.
Although having a tracker a la IGTC wouldn't be bad. It'd be conducive to longer races.
Quote from misiek08 :But it is the future project. IGTC is for teams not for users only. I wonna do something like http://live.f1liga.pl/

Last time I checked, the tracker was for everyone who wanted to know what the positions were, especially if people had timed out. It's like saying the F1 live timing is only for the teams, when people can access it online. That thing is good for rTractor but we have lfs remote and the spdo live timing so it wouldn't be that useful, and flash for a endurance tracker isn't the best idea. But, if you have ideas to make the WolleT tracker better then let me know
This won't be flashed site. Only HTML and JS code. (PHP backend for sure)
Tracker a'la IGTC is my next project. It will be more extended than this. All the functionallity of GTAL tracker will be included + AJAX.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG