The online racing simulator
Never Fails to amaze me!
(40 posts, started )
Quote from electrik kar :your right really, but i've noticed that you've linked on occasion to various information at erowid for example. I'd put erowid in the same category as sites such as the lycaeum, or the deoxyribonucleic hyperdimension... These places don't really go for the idea that drug taking is just for fun, they tend to be more serious about things in terms of the transformational aspect. I thought that you would have probably read up on some of the content there.

+1
Quote from Electrik Kar :Your right really, but I've noticed that you've linked on occasion to various information at Erowid for example. I'd put Erowid in the same category as sites such as the Lycaeum, or the deoxyribonucleic hyperdimension... these places don't really go for the idea that drug taking is just for fun, they tend to be more serious about things in terms of the transformational aspect. I thought that you would have probably read up on some of the content there.

Yeah, erowid is where i get most of my information if im considering trying something new.

Quote from FPVaaron :MDMA is a psychedelic.. it shares many properties with mescaline.

If you think MDMA is a psychedelic you've never actually had an actual real psychedelic.

While MDMA does have psychedelic properties, its really not classified as one, as its a closer relation to amphetamines, it has more amphetamine traits than it does "psychedelic" traits.

The closest thing you'll ever get remotely psychedelic on mdma is tracing and depth perception issues.
Quote from Klutch :Yeah, erowid is where i get most of my information if im considering trying something new.

If you think MDMA is a psychedelic you've never actually had an actual real psychedelic.

While MDMA does have psychedelic properties, its really not classified as one, as its a closer relation to amphetamines, it has more amphetamine traits than it does "psychedelic" traits.

The closest thing you'll ever get remotely psychedelic on mdma is tracing and depth perception issues.

I've had vivid hallucinations on MDMA..

Never had a real psychedelic.. I've done everything from DMT to LSD to Mescaline to Shroom.

Edit: I'll also add that experimenting with such things to expand consciousness and gain insight is much more productive than just going out to take drugs to get f*cked up.
Quote from FPVaaron :I've had vivid hallucinations on MDMA..

Unless it had been tested with a test kit, i call bullshit.
Quote from Klutch :Unless it had been tested with a test kit, i call bullshit.

Sure was, black and bubbly : Pure MD

Also here's a reference to relevant forum discussion on the matter
If you're not too ****ed up you can find more links inside.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/archive/index.php/t-217013.html

I'm going to stop this argument/discussion here, because in my opinion arguing over Ecstasy is more stupid than taking it.

Admittedly I had fun with it years ago, I took it often in large doses, but it is no good for you. it takes months for your mind to fully recover from all the serotonin dumping and at the end of the night it's hard to justify that rubbing your jeans or hanging around in 7/11 for 30mins just to tell the clerk behind the counter what a rad job he is doing was really a night worth remembering.
-
(FPVaaron) DELETED by FPVaaron
Quote from FPVaaron :it's hard to justify that rubbing your jeans or hanging around in 7/11 for 30mins just to tell the clerk behind the counter what a rad job he is doing was really a night worth remembering.

Hahaa!

edit: lol again!
Finally, the spamming ceases. Anyways, delete the threads mods?

And I'm going to join the party too.

Comme te po'
Comme te po'
Comme te po' capì chi te vò bene
Si tu le parle 'mmiezzo americano?
Quando se fa l'ammore sotto 'a luna
Come te vene 'capa e di: "I love you!?"

Pa pa l' americano
Pa pa l' americano
Pa pa l' americano

Fa l' americano!

Pa pa l' americano
Fa fa l' americano

Whisky soda e rockenroll
Whisky soda e rockenroll
Whisky soda e rockenroll.
2 more buzzes to stop him singing :P
Wait, I've got another song.

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've know each other for so long
Your heart's been aching
But you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Give you up, give you up
Give you up, give you up
Never gonna give,
Never gonna give, give you up
Never gonna give,

Never gonna give,
Never gonna give,

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

Stop the singing
Meh. Alright, I give in.
Quote from FPVaaron :it takes months for your mind to fully recover from all the serotonin dumping

Which is why i try to only dose every 2-3 months

Quote from FPVaaron :and at the end of the night it's hard to justify that rubbing your jeans or hanging around in 7/11 for 30mins just to tell the clerk behind the counter what a rad job he is doing was really a night worth remembering.

Never done any of that... only ever take them at festivals/raves/EDM clubs.

Only place to take mdma, anywhere else is just stupid and a waste of time.
And, in my eyes, dancing hard to amazing music, crazy lights, epic atmosphere, with awesome people and friends, is very easy to justify !

The ONLY time of taken it outside of a club or rave and i completely regret it. i was 8am, had been up all night and couldn't go home as i had to stay with a friend in the city until she could book into her hotel at 3pm. i was mega tired so i had a smart idea to drop the pill i for some reason decided not to take during the night.

...lets just say the noises of mass people in a city were extremely irritating and overwhelming, worst decision i ever made and was a complete waste, it did what i needed to do though (keep me up for a few more hours)
Cool story bro
Attached images
csb1.jpg

Never Fails to amaze me!
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG