The online racing simulator
Le-Mans, audi or pescarolo?
(60 posts, started )
I'm getting all revved up for the 24 of le-mans. it's gonna be one to remember, weather Audi manage to pull it off or not!, the R10 is looking good and only pescarolo it seems can take the race to them.

i just wanna know where the peoples vote is going: historic diesel win, or privateer glory?
Hopefully the Pesci's will win out, clearly quicker!
I'm not going this year because I do not want to see a diesel win it!
i think that there is alot of pressure on audi to win with the deisel car..
i mean think about how well the deisel road cars will sell..

i hope pesc win tho, would be nice to see someone different on the stands.
Quote from R3DMAN :

i hope pesc win tho, would be nice to see someone different on the stands.

noo nooo I hope Tom K will win again again.

-I really looking forward to this Le Mans.
...A lot of Danish drivers. - John Nielsens team is starting 8th
on the startgrid.
any relation?

I'd like to see pesco' win but i'm sure the audi's will put up a serious fight, it's not like they're new to this game, but then again neither are pescorolo and they're hungry.

the GT battle should be pretty good too, with Aston finally coming with a capable enough car to take the honours away from them damn yankees. the aston's also a lot nicer to look at!
The Pescarolo is much quicker, but they're paying the price of better lap times with less engine reliability. Last year they looked like winners and then - bang!

Hopefully they have improved this year by getting just a tad slower so we can see an Audi - Pescarolo battle for 24 hours

BTW...Scawen, wheres our prototype!? 24H of Aston, mixed classes, driver changes...hmmmmm
Am I the only Audi fan here?
I'm cheering for the Panoz (if they're still going?), the best sounding cars by far.
Quote from duke_toaster :Am I the only Audi fan here?

Yeah, u better stay quiet GO LAMMERS!!
#11 - Vain
I believe Audi will make it. Their car definitely has everything it needs for that. Reliability and speed.

Vain
I'd really like to see Audi win. I know they've won for the past gazillion years in a row, but seeing a diesel win would be so cool
Audi and their diesel would be neat to see... but honestly, I have always liked the Pescarolos in general.... their car looks cool, and is fast... it is just a shame that they are so close to winning, but have problems It's like McLaren in F1 atm... I feel the same way for them.
my pre race prediction - 1st audi, 2nd & 3rd pescorollo,

GT1 - Aston Martin 1st & 2nd, 3rd corvette

I'm gonna be keeping a close eye on the GT1 battle, it's gonna be a classic!
I can't watch the start because my sister has clients in the lounge I missed the A1GP race earlier too - although ITV already spoiled that by telling me who won in last weeks F1 coverage no less than 5 times!

I love LeMans, but I miss the Group C era. That's the car type i'd like to see in LFS.
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP !!!!
i dont have cable nor satelite and FRENCH (!!!) public television doesn't broadcast the 24 hours ! (isn't that the sadest and idiotic stuff you've ever heard!)
i need some help to find some kind of way to "watch it" on the internet. do you guys know some sites?

im desperate please help me!

ooo and by the way PORSCHE WILL WIN!!!! (LMgt2!)
AUDI diesel WTF ?! yeeeeeeuuurk!
#17 - joen
As much as I'd like to see pescarolo take it, I think the Audis will win. They picked up their feet and swept the front row in qualifying. They weren't even on qualifying tires either! The Audis are clearly faster, and i presume will prove to be more reliable. Henri better have some tricks up his sleave if he hopes to dethrone the Audi.

GT1 I predict a sweep by Corvette. They are quick, and have the reliability. Up until now, the Astons have only shown speed, but not the reliability. Also, the vettes have forced errors from Aston, and I don't think this weekend will be any exception.

GT2 I hope either Flying Lizard Motorsports or the Multimatic/Panoz team takes it. I'd love for Panoz to get its second (third?) win ever. The pole sitting car was written off at the end of qualifying. Even though the rules distinctly dis-allow it, they were allowed to run a different chassis and had to start at the back of the pack. I don't think they will be in contention for the win because of the un-tested car.

P2 is up in the air imho. A lot of quick cars. (Where are the Porsches!?)

**SPOILER**
-6 laps in one of the privateer Aston Martin DBR9 has crashed out. Not sure exactly where, but it was somewhere in the porsche curves; Same corner the pole-sitting Porsche 911 GT3-RSR was written off.
-Aston Martin DBR9 #007 seems to have an oil leak, and the Creation Sport "Zytek" seems to have a problem, though I haven't caught what it was. (I put Zytek in quotes because there is almost nothing left of the origional chassis after homolagation to the new rules. I believe it shares only the monocoque and the gearbox)

MAGGOT

[EDIT] The Zytek problem was a brake issue. Also, Liz Halliday/Clint Field's car had an issue aswell, which I don't know what it was.
Geen toegang / Service Unavailable

Videostreams from RTL Sport can only be viewed from within The Netherlands. According to our system, your computer is not situated in The Netherlands, so unfortunately you don't have access to the videostream you requested.

Any other link to more friendly sites?
#20 - joen
Quote from BurnOut69 :Geen toegang / Service Unavailable

Really? Maybe it checks your location, and it's for Dutch visitors only Works like a charm here

edit: ah, ok, bummer
#22 - joen
Quote from Migmar :http://stream.rtl.nl/lemans24

This address seems to work, at least from Finland. Good picture too!

And radio stream in English:
http://globecast.workscast.com/

That's the same one, weird. Maybe by this one opening directly in Windows Media Player the location check is bypassed or something? It's a good quality stream
Yep, same here, long buffering time makes it unviewable. Thanks anyway.

PS Because the vettes do NOT go that slow, do they?
thx guys , nut my connection is a bit laggy, its loading every freaking 2 seconds!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but thx a loooot !

(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG