The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
How is it wasted Stu? What's topping you from racing Rookie series'? I know I do all the time
Rookies > Less tracks > Dangerous/new drivers > Much more.

So yeah it does feel wasted, but it just needs a good league to run it.
Come on!! Some one make a session
Quote from dawesdust_12 :How is it wasted Stu? What's topping you from racing Rookie series'? I know I do all the time

SR and iRating?
What is the cheapest possible combination? I want to try out the MX5 (I heard its for free) and a couple of tracks.
Quote from Nadeo4441 :What is the cheapest possible combination? I want to try out the MX5 (I heard its for free) and a couple of tracks.

You have 2 options...

http://www.iracing.com/grand-prix-racing/
3 months for $35, includes all base content plus the F1 car, Silverstone & Zandvoort. Means you can race the 'fun' F1 series as well as the all of the Rookie series.

http://www.iracing.com//buy-1-get-2/
3 months for $12, only includes the content to race the Rookie series.

The offer with the F1 car is the best value really, the extra content is worth approx $40.
Zandvoort - 1 Month Membership + Circuit Park Zandvoort for only $5

Use - PR-Zandvoort

Intel GP Series - 1 Month Membership + Formula Mazda for only $5

Use - PR-INTELGP
I just hosted a Talladega race with Chevrolet Impala SS, if anyone has that join in
Do the 3 months for $35 +F1. Jesus that is a good deal. The f1 and 2 tracks cost more than that on their own.
F1 @Oval please
Quote from PMD9409 :Rookies > Less tracks > Dangerous/new drivers > Much more.

So yeah it does feel wasted, but it just needs a good league to run it.

Meh, I love rookie series. I win when I do that!
F1 + Mosport = Awesome.

Go try to break 1:00:00. I got to a 1:01.38. Slow.. probably, but god is it fun.

Today I have WON a race .

Started from pole and wasn't overtaken ever since.
Someone gave me offers for reduced prices, but I can only use one, right?

It's like mentioned before, Star Mazda(I love Mazdas, 787B!), Zandvoort and that 3-for-2 offer.

I want to think well before doing anything. LFS and rF for example are easy to enter and keep, but iRacing scared me a bit when I heard about the prices, even maintaining(subscription) costs.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :How is it wasted Stu? What's stopping you from racing Rookie series'? I know I do all the time

Knowing you're on track is what stops me from racing rookie series

..nah, as already mentioned..it's an SR minefield in rookie. I want to make the next Pro series...I'm not going to go anywhere near a rookie series however good the car is.

Who the heck want to race the MX-5 only at Laguna and Lime Rock?

MX-5 at Mid Ohio, Road Atlanta, Phillip Island, Zandvoort, etc is what I'd love to see.

Gonna have to find a league I guess.
Someone gift me the F1 please!
Quote from The Moose :

... or make one! Finnglish Thursday races??
I'll be signing up today, pm me your email if anyone wants a referral, 1st one wins
Quote from DejaVu :I'll be signing up today, pm me your email if anyone wants a referral, 1st one wins

PM sent. Hope i was quick enough.
4 people pm'd within 2 mins but Nick A was first, sorry guys Toki hun, you missed by 5 seconds lol ul
Damn.
Quote from The Moose :Knowing you're on track is what stops me from racing rookie series

..nah, as already mentioned..it's an SR minefield in rookie. I want to make the next Pro series...I'm not going to go anywhere near a rookie series however good the car is.

Who the heck want to race the MX-5 only at Laguna and Lime Rock?

MX-5 at Mid Ohio, Road Atlanta, Phillip Island, Zandvoort, etc is what I'd love to see.

well, that will be me, but thats mainly because i dont have the other tracks *yet
Okay.... for the first time ever I am totally effing lost.

How do I find the equivalent of what (used to be) the Rookie Solstice series? In other words, where do I go to race the Solstice or MX5 on tracks which I do not have to pay extra for? Someone hold my hand and guide my mouse please.

FFS...
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG