The online racing simulator
™DB Friday night battles(drift) - LIVE stream
Streaming a closed drift competition, with use of the SaikoD SL-Mod

™DB - Friday Night Battles 22:00(+1GMT)
Live stream: http://www.justin.tv/kyoshirogaming (Streaming as test when this is posted)

NOTE:
In practise it will filming be on a corner

In the competition you will se the judges view

Hate drifting? do NOT use the link

Moderator: unsure if topic is posted in suitable area, feel free to move topic
i guess i cant join the competition because it is a close event can i?
Any on demand version?

Do you plan to broadcast other events in the future?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Any on demand version?

Do you plan to broadcast other events in the future?

The videos from stream are kept for 6 days, then they are deleted by justin.tv, right now I do not know if I can change that period, or tweak it. So I will have to look into it, but as for now, it is only viewable 6 days, then it gets whipped of the site.

Also regarding the other question, my plans for the stream is that I will be streaming whatever game I like to play, however I might be up for the task to stream more LFS events, depending on the demand and whoever needs a streamer.

Essentially the streaming channel is put in place to stream various of games, and bring enjoyment to the viewers, like many other gaming channels

Hope that answers your question!
Quote from Kyoshiro :The videos from stream are kept for 6 days, then they are deleted by justin.tv, right now I do not know if I can change that period, or tweak it. So I will have to look into it, but as for now, it is only viewable 6 days, then it gets whipped of the site.

Also regarding the other question, my plans for the stream is that I will be streaming whatever game I like to play, however I might be up for the task to stream more LFS events, depending on the demand and whoever needs a streamer.

Essentially the streaming channel is put in place to stream various of games, and bring enjoyment to the viewers, like many other gaming channels

Hope that answers your question!

Yes, thanks

Quote from =Wolf=[NO] :Here is most of the battles: http://no.justin.tv/kyoshirogaming/b/272784961

to bad not all of the finals where in it

I'm slightly disappointed, I expected something with custom cams and live commentaries, but I guess you were all too busy to have someone dealing with that full time.
All can join if you be a nice guy in the server.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG