The online racing simulator
#1 - domke
Cops system need your help :)
Hello insimer's need's your help. How to do cops system please help my skype is: domke1122
Thaks
This forums needs something like a trash bin. Then we should all be able to vote for the thread to go there, and if a moderator never brings it up, close it and let it die in there.

On topic: No offense, but - http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#intro
(thank you, filur)
so broken ur' enough with the cruise talk ?
With these requests so common, how about we just come up with a generic reply that we can copy and past into the message reply box?
Quote from Dygear :With these requests so common, how about we just come up with a generic reply that we can copy and past into the message reply box?

+1. Something of the sort could be done for most other "popular" requests as well.

Anyway the cruise plugin for PRISM should help deal with some of these
Quote from Silverracer :Anyway the cruise plugin for PRISM should help deal with some of these

Let's hope so. Saying that tho, Lapper's Cruise plugin seems not of not done that ...
Quote from Dygear :With these requests so common, how about we just come up with a generic reply that we can copy and past into the message reply box?

Nonsensical responses work fine.

The combustible key is counterproductive to carbonic carpentry in continuous colors.
Quote from Dygear :Let's hope so. Saying that tho, Lapper's Cruise plugin seems not of not done that ...

Hmm... I've forgotten about that one; havent tried it myself nor being on a server using that app - so can't comment. If its easy to configure, a link to its thread (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=64274) along with other "free" criuse insims can all be added with relevant info into the generic post...
Quote from Silverracer :Hmm... I've forgotten about that one; havent tried it myself nor being on a server using that app - so can't comment. If its easy to configure, a link to its thread (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=64274) along with other "free" criuse insims can all be added with relevant info into the generic post...

Yeah, I'll go with that being a good idea. Perhaps a sticky would do?
Nobody reads stickys which is a major flaw.
Quote from Silverracer :Hmm... I've forgotten about that one; havent tried it myself nor being on a server using that app - so can't comment. If its easy to configure, a link to its thread (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=64274) along with other "free" criuse insims can all be added with relevant info into the generic post...

I need with cops table ..
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Nobody reads stickys which is a major flaw.

Yeah, but other people can quote or post a link when they miss the point.
what he needs its a officerbox like live to cruise cop system but i told him uh uh i have team to work with my insim so i rejected him on msn

EDITED: from what he needs is Officer Panels which he can see all players who are speeding so he can chase.
pfff like hell i would help tbh those are included in Live To Cruise cop system by clicking the chase (im cadet before in LTC so i know what is the style of officer panels)
#14 - PoVo
Don't help him... He's a cracker... Know this guy
Quote from Dygear :Yeah, but other people can quote or post a link when they miss the point.

+1

Make a sticky and a generic reply, which consists only of a link to the sticky + a link to "how to ask a question".
Quote from PoVo :Don't help him... He's a cracker... Know this guy

edited my second posts

+1
Quote from PoVo :Don't help him... He's a cracker... Know this guy

And??? I'm making this for event... Cops and prisons. So s2 I buy not today but on this November...
Quote from domke :And??? I'm making this for event... Cops and prisons. So s2 I buy not today but on this November...

so your saying the truth that your cracking lfs please save yourself before the mods sees u
Quote from domke :And??? I'm making this for event... Cops and prisons. So s2 I buy not today but on this November...

So, please come back after you've bought S2 and your ban has been lifted. We would like to know how the event went.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG