Round 5: Protests
Give them here:

Provide all of the following:

Session of Inicdent
Timecode of incident
Lap of incident (if in a race session)
Cars involved
Brief description of protested incident

Protests due 36 hours after the end of each session. Times will be added after entire event complete.

Qualifying:
Session End: 19:21 17-Oct-2010 - Protests Due: 07:21 19-Oct-2010

Sprint Race:
Session End: 19:49 17-Oct-2010 - Protests Due: 07:49 19-Oct-2010

Feature Race:
Session End: 20:34 17-Oct-2010 - Protests Due: 08:34 19-Oct-2010
Session of Inicdent:Feature
Timecode of incident:10 seconds
Lap of incident (if in a race session):0
Cars involved:99, 25
Brief description of protested incident: 99 rear ends me and my rear tyre is destroyed, I ask simple question if I can pit seeing as it was only the pacelap, then get banned.
Session of Inicdent: Sprint (1st race)
Timecode of incident:
Lap of incident (if in a race session): 10
Cars involved: 25+10(motors20)
Brief description of protested incident: going into final chicane a car (iirc 10) goes next to me, I leave adequate room but in final corner he pushes me off
#4 - CSF
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of Inicdent:Feature
Timecode of incident:10 seconds
Lap of incident (if in a race session):0
Cars involved:99, 25
Brief description of protested incident: 99 rear ends me and my rear tyre is destroyed, I ask simple question if I can pit seeing as it was only the pacelap, then get banned.

Protest Denied: Incident was caused by lag.

Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of Inicdent: Sprint (1st race)
Timecode of incident:
Lap of incident (if in a race session): 10
Cars involved: 25+10(motors20)
Brief description of protested incident: going into final chicane a car (iirc 10) goes next to me, I leave adequate room but in final corner he pushes me off

Protest deemed frivolous due to 25's inability to look at a replay and give administration a correct time code to this incident. We are not going to waste our time going through a whole replay trying to find this incident if 25 will not.

Car 25, Ray Kings, will be placed on NDR probation for the duration of the Mini FBM championship for excessive chat during a race and for frivolous protests post race. We advise 25 to learn from this round and to think before he chats on server, and to not waste our time post race.

Thanks.
This thread is closed

Round 5: Protests
(4 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG