The online racing simulator
RAR files.
(16 posts, started )
RAR files.
I've been downloading files from master skinnerz for my skins, but i can't open the RAR files. What program do i use?
Winrar, its the way forward
WinRAR the way forward? Its been around for yonks... I know the new boy isnt always better, but in this case it is
Yup, 7zip ftw!
thnx guys.
WinACE all teh way!!!!!! Opens any type of compressed file alledgedly
/me points out theres a lack of bz2 in WinACE, as well as in almost every other compression program.
#9 - ajp71
I use ZipGenius, caters for just about all archive files. It can be a bit unstable when opening really big files in the conventional list view. I never use that though and find the right click commands it offers in explorer enough for all my needs extracting and compressing.

Also free like 7zip

http://www.zipgenius.it/
Once 7zip is installed what do i do?
Open the 7Zip file manager, and goto Tools > Options. Under system select the files you want 7Zip to associate itself with. Hitting the Select All button is usually good enough. Click ok and close the 7Zip file manager. You should now beable to double click, or right click on any compressed file to extract it.
hum, sorry, i may be too stupid to do it right, but i use the totalcommander and thus it can't use the *.exes nor *.dlls to read or write any formats via the "external compressor" function.

It is a very handy way for me since i don't need the compressur GUI to process any archives...
Anyone an idea about this?
Not that i would need a solution to this, but i figured that a universal dll to read/write archives in their common formats would be very nice.

thx
thnx angry angel.
We have a 7zip fanboy in the house in Karl

*runs away*
Tugzip is great. Install it, right click, extract here. Nuff said.

www.tugzip.com
#16 - joen
Quote from duke_toaster :Tugzip is great. Install it, right click, extract here. Nuff said.

www.tugzip.com

Yup, totally agree. Great program, unpacks much faster than WinRAR.

RAR files.
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG