The online racing simulator
InSim connect C#
(11 posts, started )
#1 - Ziroh
InSim connect C#
Hey..

So, i started to make a basic insim for my server..
But i got one problem..

I can't get it to connect to the server, so can anyone tell me how to make it connect? :P
#2 - filur
#3 - Ziroh
WOW! Thanks! That helped alot!!!
My brain works reading it its really worth it
Go Into The INsim Setup like {Insim Name/Bin/release.... And Look For Like A Setup Ad right Click open With Notepad And Make Sure That Its Your Ip Adress on There Not Some Other 1
Quote from Matthewrobinson :Go Into The INsim Setup like {Insim Name/Bin/release.... And Look For Like A Setup Ad right Click open With Notepad And Make Sure That Its Your Ip Adress on There Not Some Other 1

Are You Really From The UK Ad Do You Know That Its Really Hard To Understand What Youre Saying In The Way You Type Ad That Its Not Helpful Either?

Or in normal english(as normal as it can be, from a bulgarian): Are you really from the UK? Because in the way you type - it's really hard to understand anything. On top of that, the information you provided wasn't that helpful either.
I caN tyPE likE HiM TOo SeE GuYS. SaDLy EnGLISh miEN I BETTer thaN hiM.
#10 - PoVo
Quote from dawesdust_12 :i can type like him too see guys. Sadly english mien i better than him.

Ⓖⓞⓞⓓ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ, ⓕⓞⓡⓤⓜ ⓦⓗⓞⓡⓔ!
Assuming you are using the LFS_External library

using System;
using System.Windows.Forms;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using LFS_External;
using LFS_External.InSim;

namespace LFS_External_Client
{
public partial class Form1 : Form
{
// Main InSim object
InSimInterface InSim;

// InSim connection settings
InSimSettings Settings = new InSimSettings("127.0.0.1", 29999, 0, Flags.InSimFlags.ISF_MSO_COLS | Flags.InSimFlags.ISF_MCI, '!', 500, "admin", "^3LFS External", 5);

InSim connect C#
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG