The online racing simulator
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'd rather be around a girl that I wanna be friends with that is crazy for me, then a girl that I feel like I'm crazy for her, and feel like I'm being a bother to her.

Fills up your life in a much better and enjoyable way.

Like having one available in your back pocket just in case I see.
Not even that.. someone who wants to be around you is a great feeling to have.. it sucks to feel like the other person is doing you a favour.
Quote from DevilDare :No see, not me. I cannot stand when I feel like I am almost owned by somone or something.

It just becomes too much for me. I like when a girl is "crazy" for you, who doesnt. But it has to have limits... Sometimes it just becomes too much.

This.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'd rather be around a girl that I wanna be friends with that is crazy for me, then a girl that I feel like I'm crazy for her, and feel like I'm being a bother to her.

Fills up your life in a much better and enjoyable way.

I agree with that. As being (or trying to be) with a girl you like, that doesn't like you will only make you sad. The problem is, that you'd still want to be close to her, since you've got feelings you can't beat with brain power.
aaand.. as I've always explained to my female friends (as in my experience, it is definitely true). A guy can grow into liking a girl over time, as we're pretty ****ing simple as a gender. If a girl shows interest, spends time with us, etcera.. we'll begin to enjoy that attention. A girl tends to kinda know what they want, and won't settle for less.
Quote from DevilDare :So how do you guys turn down a girl?

Do you just say a straight "no" to her, or...?

I felt kind of bad after just saying a blunt, "No sorry".

For me it usually goes something like:

"Oh god here we go again, WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE A DRINK IN PEACE!!!!! Sorry... I'm already dating someone else."

The trick is to say it loud, so that any other women in the area hear it too. This usually makes the queue dissipate back in to the crowd.

Then I end up feeling guilty, and bad for the rest of the night, and have all kinds of things running through my head, like:

Maybe I should wash less often, maybe I shouldn't wear tight fitting trousers and wear something with a little room in the penis area. Maybe I should stop going to the gym. Maybe I should ditch my 32GB iPhone 4 for a Samsung or something...

It makes me feel so bad
Quote from EeekiE :For me it usually goes something like:

"Oh god here we go again, WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE A DRINK IN PEACE!!!!! Sorry... I'm already dating someone else."

The trick is to say it loud, so that any other women in the area hear it too. This usually makes the queue dissipate back in to the crowd.

Then I end up feeling guilty, and bad for the rest of the night, and have all kinds of things running through my head, like:

Maybe I should wash less often, maybe I shouldn't wear tight fitting trousers and wear something with a little room in the penis area. Maybe I should stop going to the gym. Maybe I should ditch my 32GB iPhone 4 for a Samsung or something...

It makes me feel so bad

Feeling for you man.

It makes me feel so bad

Its hard aint it.

It makes me feel so bad

yea because owning an iPhone and wearing tight pants attracts women LOL
No it's the face and trouser bulge that do that, but I just thought.... hoped.... that if maybe I lost the iPhone, got something rubbish like a Samsung or Nokia, or even HTC, I could have a drink in peace without constantly being treated like a piece of meat.
Quote from EeekiE :No it's the face and trouser bulge that do that, but I just thought.... hoped.... that if maybe I lost the iPhone, got something rubbish like a Samsung or Nokia, or even HTC, I could have a drink in peace without constantly being treated like a piece of meat.

Guys that get alot of female attention are generally alot more subtle when talking about it, my guess is you try hard to get female attention and don't. Effectively you are saying 'I am an alpha male' yet this what all men are instinctively programmed to do which makes it hard to believe. You get more female attention when you say you haven't been with many girls and that you don't get much of an interest from females in general. We all know women work on reverse psychology though!
I'm not talking about it. I don't usually, I just thought the guy I replying to would understand. I thought you'd all understand

Nevermind...

I guess people who aren't exceptionally attractive, and only have average, or slightly above average genitals just won't understand.
Quote from EeekiE :I'm not talking about it. I don't usually, I just thought the guy I replying to would understand. I thought you'd all understand

Nevermind...

I guess people who aren't exceptionally attractive, and only have average, or slightly above average genitals just won't understand.

having a 12inch genital component is a disadvantage, if you didn't have that rx7 i'd assume you were 12 with that attitude, well, you still could be 12, this is the internets after all. And besides, female attraction has nothing to do with the size of your meat stick, cos normal people have that concealed.
Sometimes I wish I was 12 again... At least then I'd only have 9" genitalia. The world seemed at my feet back then. Girls left you alone because they were more interested in horses and cooking etc.

Having larger genitalia is a disadvantage, I don't disagree. You can't wear clothes you want, to express yourself as you want, without it being obvious and attracting attention in bars and clubs and at boat parties etc

But what can you do? Breast reduction surgery is removing fatty cells, you can't shorted a penis because of nerve endings or something?
Burnouts attract women.

True story.
Quote from EeekiE :Sometimes I wish I was 12 again... At least then I'd only have 9" genitalia. The world seemed at my feet back then. Girls left you alone because they were more interested in horses and cooking etc.

Having larger genitalia is a disadvantage, I don't disagree. You can't wear clothes you want, to express yourself as you want, without it being obvious and attracting attention in bars and clubs and at boat parties etc

But what can you do? Breast reduction surgery is removing fatty cells, you can't shorted a penis because of nerve endings or something?

The simple reason why a 12inch is a disadvantage is there is almost no woman in the world who could take it all. And not be hurt.
That's why I have to turn them down, tears are a bit of a turn off. I'm a monster

-----------------

But seriously, troll-face'd, my game is up now, I thought you'd get it. SOMEBODY got it

I'm just a regular person in a regular relationship
Quote from EeekiE :That's why I have to turn them down, tears are a bit of a turn off. I'm a monster

-----------------

But seriously, troll-face'd, my game is up now. SOMEBODY got it

I saw it from a mile off, it was you that got played cos you thought that I thought you were telling your truthful opinion.
COUNTER-TROLLED.

Or was I?

I INTERNET
Quote from EeekiE :

Studies have shown that smaller penises grow bigger when errected, compared to penises that are already "big" when they are not.

So basically you're saying...

Quote from Klutch :Burnouts attract women.

True story.

Hahahahaha! Rrrrright...
Quote from jibber :
Hahahahaha! Rrrrright...

i think somebody been watching too much tokyo drift xD

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG