The online racing simulator
trailer: Du schreibst Geschichte
(10 posts, started )
this is the trailer for a movie I'm currently working on. at first I didn't plan to publish such but then I thought it fits well into the first round of FireMike's 'LFS VideoMode Competition'. however, I'm afraid I'm already showing too much content - please don't watch it too often so you don't get tired of the actual movie (and the music) before I publish it

I know it's dangerous to announce lfs related releases towards the end of the year but I'll do it anyway: expect the full movie to come around christmas (or earlier - depending on how much time and good footage I can gather to spend on it)

enjoy

direct download:
liveforspeed.se

stream:
YouTube

EDIT: youtube link added, zippyshare link with direct download link replaced, thx fel!
Looks as great as always, looking forward to the full thing!

Love Madsen as well.
Quote from zeugnimod :Looks as great as always, looking forward to the full thing!

Love Madsen as well.

thanks
it's probably a bit hard to find madsen fans among the non-germans, though
#5 - Mysho
Yeah I find that german singing quite funny, but that's because I understand every 4th word...
Quote from Jens O. :I'm afraid I'm already showing too much content

I think you did, sorry A one minute trailer is probably slightly too much for a vid that probably won't be more than 4-5 minutes long. Removes all kind of surprise when the actual thing is released.

That said it's a great job so far. Liked the nicely syncronised 0:32-0:35 part.

Just a random comment though, isn't that title slightly out of order? Du schreibt Geschichte=you write history if I'm not wrong, doesn't that sound a bit weird when most of the trailer is composed of(if I'm not wrong) some footages taken from Genuine's Dailycious, Torsdagrace and publc racing, so basically all semi-public/public racing? Yea I know, I'm just randomly and unsuccessfully trying to find a default in that excellent work. Sorry.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I think you did, sorry A one minute trailer is probably slightly too much for a vid that probably won't be more than 4-5 minutes long. Removes all kind of surprise when the actual thing is released.

you're totally right about that. that's why after releasing it I sat down and worked hard to finish the full movie sooner than planned, managed finish it right now. depending on how long uploading will take, I'll post the links later tonight or tomorrow

Quote :Just a random comment though, isn't that title slightly out of order? Du schreibt Geschichte=you write history if I'm not wrong, doesn't that sound a bit weird when most of the trailer is composed of(if I'm not wrong) some footages taken from Genuine's Dailycious, Torsdagrace and publc racing, so basically all semi-public/public racing?

and again you're quite right, I had thought about using or not using this song for a while, but finally decided to give it a try, knowing well that the content is quite unrelated to what the movie shows. just one thing, the song is not about 'making history' in the way you think, but rather about each of us writing a bit of history with every single thing we do and say.. so it's not necessarily about big achievements - knowing that, the song fits a little bit more, doesn't it?
(wouldn't have used a similar english song though but I thought most of you won't understand a word of this one anyway )

thanks for the feedback!
w0000t 1st scene. can i please get my Trademark moneys!

can't wait for it!
Quote from Dennis93 :w0000t 1st scene. can i please get my Trademark moneys!

alright I got the message and removed all material showing you from the full movie, sorry for the inconvenience

on a more serious note: in the full movie you'll appear some more times (in the clips I took from our xrt/aston session with general, framaris etc )
Quote from Jens O. :alright I got the message and removed all material showing you from the full movie, sorry for the inconvenience

on a more serious note: in the full movie you'll appear some more times (in the clips I took from our xrt/aston session with general, framaris etc )

Good stuff mate!

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG