The online racing simulator
Lexus introduced the Driving Simulator world's most advanced
A simulator is a complex device that allows the simulation of a system, reproducing their behavior. A simulator attempts to reproduce both the physical sensations (speed, acceleration, perception of the environment) as the performance of the equipment of the simulated machine. If my thinking surfer friendly video games, this is not the case, because Lexus, the luxury car brand created by Toyota, has introduced the most advanced driving simulator in the world where the driver moves real vertigo and fear. Lexus Simulator is anything but a video game, and is designed to allow the automaker to develop and test in the toughest conditions, unusual and unforeseen can imagine with their cars safer.
The Japanese automaker Lexus thanks to compete with luxury brands like Mercedes Benz, BMW, Cadillac and Lincoln, has installed the simulator on a track in a massive vessel the size of a football field. The simulator, as we see in the picture above, is a white dome of 4.572 meters high (15 feet) and 17.0688 meters (56 feet) in diameter. The dome is in a three-axis hexapod (six feet). Inside the dome is a real car Lexus car and all equipment necessary to design photorealistic environments around the car.
The driver can even see landscapes in the rearview mirrors of the car. The simulator is able to move from side to side, forward and backward, jumping on a ramp or find a hole lot of care, simulating the actual movement of a car. Lexus says that the simulator can accurately display any sense of driving and operating a vehicle that runs 186 km / h with rotation angles of 330 degrees.
A smart driver who tested the simulator Lexus, but before advanced smiling dominate any racing game that put him ahead, emerged unscathed, but with disheveled hair and clenched hands, and said: "I swear, I entered as a driver and go as a survivor. " It's been a month of testing and still has legs tremble.

read more @ http://www.telegraph.wisecodes ... how-to-spend-it-on-lexus/
so they did improve the toyota simulator?
actually i think its the same, just with a lexus in it. >_>
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
#3 - Fuse5
Quote from brandons48 :The grammar is so bad I barely understood what it actually is :S

Quote :No doubt I would not mind giving me a ride in that pileup.

lol!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG