The online racing simulator
Round 0a: Protests
Protests will be due within 36 hours of the completion of each session.

Session: Qualifying - Session Completion: 10-Oct-2010 17:54 UTC - Protests Due: 12-Oct-2010 05:54 UTC
Session: Race - Session Completion: 10-Oct-2010 20:14 UTC - Protests Due: 12-Oct-2010 08:14 UTC

Provide:

Session
Lap AND Timecode (or Timecode only for qualifying)
Cars involved
Brief description

Penalty Log:

Car 60 - DT for chat - Issued 39m - Served 41:30
Car 54 - DT for overtaking before s/f - Issued 42:00 - Served 43:50
Car 54 - DT for speeding in pitlane - Issued 43:30 - Served 46:30
Car 54 - DT for speeding in pitlane - Issued 46:20 - Served 49:25
Car 69 - DT for shortcutting course to gain an advantage - Issued 1:18:50, served 1:19:45
Session: Race
Lap AND Timecode (or Timecode only for qualifying):44 (1:57:12.86)
Cars involved:60+62
Brief description: Going in straight 62 (Mpower) is behind me as I am racing with #56, #62 taps my rleft rear bumper hard and then proceeds to go right next to me causing me to spin.

Session:Race
Lap AND Timecode (or Timecode only for qualifying):42 (just after greenflag)
Cars involved:60+others
Brief description: car 60 is hit going into chicane and #60 then pulls to grass to allow cars pass while it is recovering.

@Deko- sorry for the "You idiot!" chat- it was a bind and we accept the penalty.

----- can provide replay incase lag caused the incident. I just rewatched and the 62 pretty hardly hit my left rear bumper, didnt realize he was the one giving me blue flag as I had just passed a bunch of cars who had ran off and assumed they were the ones giving me the blue flag.
-Stil l no excuse for pushing drivers even if they are a lap down
Lap AND Timecode: 45th lap 1st SC after left hand turn on gear 2
Cars involved: 60 and 62 (me)
Brief description: driver on car 60 had lower speed from the corner, I drafted him a bit and as I saw enough space from the left side I ve gone for it. I assumed that there wouldnt be any fighting as he (car 60) was under blue flag but as I was getting next to him he steered to left, both of us ended up on grass because I had no chance to do anything to prevent the accident.
After race he told me that he felt no regret for this and that the fact I was lapping him didnt mean I had a right to crash him
Session : Race

Lap AND Timecode : 32 (1:23:27)

Cars involved :07+02

Brief description : CAR 07 overtook CAR 02 and was in front fully on CAR 02. CAR 02 seems like wanted to catch draft of CAR 07. However was too quick and rearended CAR 07 on right rear. CAR 07 spun hits the wall and CAR was heavily damaged. Lost several spots bue to crash and had too go to pits for repair aswell dur to damage.
Session:0a

Lap AND Timecode : Lap 42/1:53

Cars involved: 07/77/70

Brief description: Going 3 wide heading towards the chicane before eu rouge, it was under blue flag so stayed to the right of the track, #77 gets run behind me and proceeds to make it 4 wide, making contact and putting 2 wheels in grass. This pushed #07 into racing line of #70, and with #77 on inside left no choice but to cut corner instead of slowing enough to make the turn. #77 proceeds to keep the position even after the questionable pass and contact.
-
(luki97) DELETED by hyntty : serious thread is serious
-
(niels1) DELETED by hyntty : serious thread is serious

Lap AND Timecode : 35/ 1:30

Cars involved: #69

Brief description: #65 car driven normally shikan but the car # 69 will seriously by adjusting the curves directly on the side, with the result that the # 65 car spun and knocked siting a few places

Lap AND Timecode : 43/ 1:53:28

Brief description: Re # 65 to run normally, but then something happens that # 69 will come again, this time directly to the side, causing rotation # 65
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by hyntty : serious thread is serious
-
(luki97) DELETED by hyntty : serious thread is serious
-
(Framaris) DELETED by hyntty : serious thread is serious
-
-
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session:Race
Lap AND Timecode (or Timecode only for qualifying):42 (just after greenflag)
Cars involved:60+others
Brief description: car 60 is hit going into chicane and #60 then pulls to grass to allow cars pass while it is recovering.

Racing incident. No Penalty.

Quote from Bmxtwins :Session: Race
Lap AND Timecode (or Timecode only for qualifying):44 (1:57:12.86)
Cars involved:60+62
Brief description: Going in straight 62 (Mpower) is behind me as I am racing with #56, #62 taps my rleft rear bumper hard and then proceeds to go right next to me causing me to spin.

Quote from bavorak :Session: Race
Lap AND Timecode: 45th lap 1st SC after left hand turn on gear 2
Cars involved: 60 and 62 (me)
Brief description: driver on car 60 had lower speed from the corner, I drafted him a bit and as I saw enough space from the left side I ve gone for it. I assumed that there wouldnt be any fighting as he (car 60) was under blue flag but as I was getting next to him he steered to left, both of us ended up on grass because I had no chance to do anything to prevent the accident.
After race he told me that he felt no regret for this and that the fact I was lapping him didnt mean I had a right to crash him

Car 60 makes an abrupt move to the left while Car 62 is moving left. Car 60 issed a time penalty equivalent to a stop-go (23s) for causing an avoidable incident while under blue flags.

Quote from niels1 :Session : Race

Lap AND Timecode : 32 (1:23:27)

Cars involved :07+02

Brief description : CAR 07 overtook CAR 02 and was in front fully on CAR 02. CAR 02 seems like wanted to catch draft of CAR 07. However was too quick and rearended CAR 07 on right rear. CAR 07 spun hits the wall and CAR was heavily damaged. Lost several spots bue to crash and had too go to pits for repair aswell dur to damage.

Car 02 misjudges gap to Car 07, causing contact and a spin. Warning to Car 02 for causing an avoidable incident.

Quote from niels1 :Session:0a

Lap AND Timecode : Lap 42/1:53

Cars involved: 07/77/70

Brief description: Going 3 wide heading towards the chicane before eu rouge, it was under blue flag so stayed to the right of the track, #77 gets run behind me and proceeds to make it 4 wide, making contact and putting 2 wheels in grass. This pushed #07 into racing line of #70, and with #77 on inside left no choice but to cut corner instead of slowing enough to make the turn. #77 proceeds to keep the position even after the questionable pass and contact.

77 had 3 cars battling for position ahead. 07 and 70 draft past 56, so that it was 07-70-56 in a line. 07 could have, and probably should have moved left to allow 77 through, as 77 was moving on the right side, and possibly expecting 07 to move left. Car 77 however, should not have barged through.

Car 77 - Warning for excessive aggressiveness while lapping.
Car 07 - Warning for lack of spatial awareness.

Quote from SA-White :Session: Race

Lap AND Timecode : 35/ 1:30

Brief description: #65 car driven normally shikan but the car # 69 will seriously by adjusting the curves directly on the side, with the result that the # 65 car spun and knocked siting a few places

Car 69 - Time penalty equivalent to a Drive-Through (12s) for causing an avoidable incident.

Quote from SA-White :Session: Race

Lap AND Timecode : 43/ 1:53:28

Brief description: Re # 65 to run normally, but then something happens that # 69 will come again, this time directly to the side, causing rotation # 65

Racing Incident. No Penalty.

From administrative Cleanup:

On the second restart:
Car 53 overtakes Car 03
Car 77 overtakes Car 52

Both cars issued a Time penalty equivalent to a Drive-Through (12s).

Car 70, 1:34:54 mpr time, crosses blend line on pit exit - issued a Time penalty equivalent to a Drive-Through (12s).

Warnings to the following for having incorrect numberplates:
Car 69 - “69”
Car 70 - “#46”
Car 02 - “02”
Car 04 - Blank
Car 68 - “YER MAW”
Car 57 - Blank
Car 50 - “n000000b”
Car 66 - “FZ lol”
Car 60 - Blank
Car 59 - Blank

Warnings to the following for having incorrect skins:

Car 70 - No required elements
Car 77 - No Required elements

Warnings to the following for teammate names not matching:

• 75 R.Ronning vs. 75 B Holmberg : Missing full stop between first initial and last name on Holmberg
  • 70 M.Lonneville vs. 70 J. Schein : Coloring matches, but Lonneville has no space after the full stop like teammate
  • 62 J.Kuliska vs. 62 J. Lalinsky : Coloring matches, but Lalinsky has a space after the full stop, Kuliska does not.
  • 57 J.Telkkälä vs. 57 D. Jundt : Telkkala has a pink full stop, Jundt has a red full stop. Jundt as a space after full stop, Telkkala does not.
  • 52 T.Lomp vs. 52 M. Romboy : Lomp in white, Romboy in grey; Romboy with a space after full stop, Lomp without
  • 65 J.Lavanni vs. 65 P.Lähdeaho : Lahdeaho with extra space between number and first initial
  • 54 T.Yapar took over from 54 M.Kurt : Kurt has red first initial and full stop, Yapar has white
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG