The online racing simulator
Facebook Profile Links
(23 posts, started )
Facebook Profile Links
hey LFS Fans! this thread Is only to post your facebook profile links so you can connect better with the friends that you race frequently with or even to make yourself new mates.
http://www.facebook.com/people/Kane-Pearce-Scott/1252905770

Inportant: Never post your password or email to your facebook account on this thread, only links to your profile as described above thank you.
#2 - DeKo
Good job you said that, I was just about to give out my password.
#3 - arco
Just join the Live for Speed Facebook group.
If you want to hook up with someone personally, I'm sure you can find their profile by other means than posting links in here.
#4 - aoun
Little did i know, im part of that group. If you send an add, let me know your comming from here.
Quote from arco :Just join the Live for Speed Facebook group.
If you want to hook up with someone personally, I'm sure you can find their profile by other means than posting links in here.

I'm not hooking up or trying to find anyone, this is just a thread for facebook profile links, i think its a lot more easy to post your profile link in here and connect straight away with them rather than taking ages to find somone you race with on that facebook page thats if they have even liked the page first.
Joined, and posted
http://www.facebook.com/garolg

Like this? Also, u should put all the links to the first post - would be very easy and stuff.

Oh and i wont accept everyone as friend, only certain people will be accepted.
I have to start moderating that page, mods off first (?)

added some more admins
Meh, checked the page too. Is this group even "official"? VOB Mod pics in there and such stuff, i dont feel like joining that. Lolo
Quote from hazaky :Meh, checked the page too. Is this group even "official"? VOB Mod pics in there and such stuff, i dont feel like joining that. Lolo

nah there are no official page. havent checked the page for a long time that's why the mod pics are there, removing now
#14 - Osco
how do you get that fancy thing instead of fb.com/random numbers?

nvm, I got it now. Stupid me
-
(swisscosmo) DELETED by swisscosmo : People
Quote from swisscosmo :I don't know if I should post mine if people want it sure but other wise nope to much work to go copy the link right now but if enough people want it i'll get it tommorow morning

Have you heard anything about dots and commas? I cant understand a shiznitz in ur post.
Quote from hazaky :Have you heard anything about dots and commas? I cant understand a shiznitz in ur post.

He's probably too lazy to hit those keys if he already thinks that copy and pasting a link is too much work.
Quote from zeugnimod :He's probably too lazy to hit those keys if he already thinks that copy and pasting a link is too much work.

I find it great how he's written "if enough people want it I'll post [the facebook link]."

Newsflash: No one could care less.
-
(LFSMasterMan) DELETED by LFSMasterMan
How did I become an admin..

Hm.

BAN.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :How did I become an admin..

Hm.

BAN.

if you have a facebook profile link then i would apreciate it if you post it, thanks.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :nah there are no official page. havent checked the page for a long time that's why the mod pics are there, removing now

LOL,,you tell em Tomba
#21 - PoVo
Quote from arco :Just join the Live for Speed Facebook group.

And my life will be so much better

Quote from dawesdust_12 :How did I become an admin..

Hm.

BAN.

Sometimes, an Admin, pointing to your Admin badge.

Facebook Profile Links
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG