The online racing simulator
Impressions IV
(35 posts, started )
Video includes some really nice racing and the end is fantastic! Somehow I don't like start of vid, something missing in it.
Overall very nice stuff, keep it up!
damn, I wanted to use this song in video I am planning to make for like 1,5 year but I will never make it so never mind but yours was nice...3,9* from me
Quote from bavorak :damn, I wanted to use this song in video I am planning to make for like 1,5 year but I will never make it so never mind

feel free to use it, really.. we should be happy about every single movie attempt made!

and thanks for the comments, guys
good night
After a month and a half later passed checking the vid again gives you the new insight. The music is just unbelievable. Pure classic shows you pure classics and you get to see all these secret moments of excellence, because the driver made the video.
Thanks for that one Jens.
Quote from N I K I :After a month and a half later passed checking the vid again gives you the new insight. The music is just unbelievable. Pure classic shows you pure classics and you get to see all these secret moments of excellence, because the driver made the video.
Thanks for that one Jens.

thanks mate! this is exactly the kind of feedback that gives me extra motivation to work on further movies

about the music: I had first planned to use only one song (the first one in the movie) but then decided to fade to another one (not only to enlarge the video by some seconds). I didn't mean to copy the song from Lynce's Revolution Pack Teaser, it was actually a few weeks after posting my video that I noticed he used the same song before
Great stuff Jens. I agree with N I K I that music is superb and the fact that a racedriver made that video makes it special. Although in my opinion some scenes should be more synced with the music or, to be exact, that powerful vocal parts after a min and a half.

Anyway this is your best video to me ..so far, ofcourse
Epic movie music always fits to lfs videos
and still the best LFS movie.
Quote from N I K I :and still the best LFS movie.

I'm glad the movie did not fall into oblivion!

Impressions IV
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG