Outgauge IP 127.0.0.1
outgauge port 4711
Outgauge ID 1

In SimView

server IP 127.0.0.1
Server port 9090
Client Port 9091

Don't forget to connect

got it working now i didnt have the right server port number in simadapter network to match everything else?

Thanks for the help.
Is there any addon simillar to this one. But instead of car details i want to see race details.

Rankings with the gap, how often each player has pitted, laps left etc.

I want to display these infos on a secondary monitor.
Other plugins guide ?
Hey...it would be great if you post other plugins that work with sim tools...

P.S. For those who didn`t get it to work...i just dowloaded, changed config with the line from simadapter and it works

Top Application....
and it would be great if its possible to read out more data from lfs (tire temp, g meter, etc....)
Now that we have LFS patch Z is it at all possible to show the other information that was not available before, like tyre temp etc?
Hi,
at the moment i am working on a new version. I will have a look at the LFS update. If it is now possible, to read more data, i will include it!
Wow!

sounding great! I do not know, what is possible at the moment, which data you get from LFS, but there are more currently included in your great program (split times, g-meter etc. ...)

Though I can imagine it is a hard time of work I would to suggest you create 2 different sim-views:
1.) Like this you already created - just filled with more data with a new plugin
2.) Soucy´s request: Current position, Position of all racers, their Splits and times, gap, pitted (yes/no)... etc...

Although we are nearly neighbours I cannot help you because I am not able to code... I only have ideas...

EDIT:

if it then is possible to connect both sim-views to one server....
Any news from the sdk? :munching_

We need some other Simview Layouts

Top Projekt
No News ? Man i was really looking foward to add this to my rig
onde vou buscar o Simupdater?? gostáva ke me dissessem porque quando vou para instalar o simVBnet... aparece-me um erro a dizer que falta-me o simupdater.framework versão 1.2.0.0.
diz para instalar primeiro na global assembly...
Nice!!!
Hello and thank you for making this great application!

I use it in my cockpit, check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hov8TfF7wgg

It would be awesome if there were customization options, perhaps something along the lines of x-sim's gauge creator although that might be a lot to ask.

Thanks again for the great work!
hi mborgdorff, nice vid.

can you tell me what version of simadapter you have please?? i have
v1.2.0.0 not been playing my sims for awhile, just went to the site to check if there is a new version for lfs z as the sim version in simadapter i have is for s2y. but the site is now down

cheers
lurcho
#88 - mr_x
Bump - as above, I'm looking for this and their website is down.
Quote from lurcho :hi mborgdorff, nice vid.

can you tell me what version of simadapter you have please?? i have
v1.2.0.0 not been playing my sims for awhile, just went to the site to check if there is a new version for lfs z as the sim version in simadapter i have is for s2y. but the site is now down

cheers
lurcho

can you upload Simview 1.2 anywhere?
thanks in advance...
It's sad to see that such great SW is unavailable

It would be nice if someone upload it and share it, or write why it`s nowhere to be found. I couldn't find the reason why www.sim-tools.de doesn't work.
Maybe the developer decided to earn some cash from it (which is OK) and renamed the product name and forgot to advertise
#92 - STF
This(rapidshare zip archive) is what I found on my hard drive.

LCDStudioPlugin_v1100.zip
SimAdapter_v1110.msi
SimView_v1110.msi

My version of Simtool is 1.2
Thanks for upload

The apps installed correctly, looking nice, but ...

I have just one question:

I`m using more than one PC, so is there some way to change Outgauge IP in SimAdapter ?
Attached images
sssssss.png
Quote from fermevc :...

-Start SimAdapter as usual on you "gaming-pc".
-Install SimView on your "display-pc".
-Run SimView, hit the setup button, and in 'Connection/server IP' field type in the "gaming-pc"'s local IP.
-Hit ok and connect

If all gone right, you should see the connection in 'SimAdapter/Network' tab

Hope I helped
Attached images
simview_setup.jpg
simadapter_connection.JPG
simadapter_lfs_cfg.JPG
Quote from Ant0niS :...
-Start SimAdapter as usual on you "gaming-pc".

I was going toward this
So basically, no way of having SimAdapter listen to LFS from 2nd PC

I wish development has gone further, and implement InSim

It would be interesting to see at least lap count and times (and maybe a G-force buble moving ).

Anyway, thanks for the help
Quote from fermevc :I was going toward this
So basically, no way of having SimAdapter listen to LFS from 2nd PC

You didn't understand me..

As you know, SimTools is 2 "seperate" programs, the server(SimAdapter) and the client(SimView).

The simAdapter must be installed and run on gaming-pc. And SimView on the same OR any pc/laptop in your network.

So you can use it over your local network
I understood you correct, it`s working OK using your guide
Thanks a lot
Quote from fermevc :I understood you correct, it`s working OK using your guide
Thanks a lot

SimTools
(99 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG