The online racing simulator
I quite like the idea of 1 class would be different! BTW i just tried GT0 FZR at bl1 on bawbags hl set and all i can say is wow! I'd reccomend anyone to try it.
i smell a vote. by the way, i want GT4
Quote from baSh0r :i smell a vote. by the way, i want GT4

Already attempted (for another series) but I can't find a way to disable downforce.

@Jack: Thanks for the testing, seriously.
-
(Trekkerfahrer) DELETED by Trekkerfahrer
We've been testing the three cars and the FXR really seemed a bit slow in relation to others, would need more power to balance the car properly, the FZR is a little beast, but with some practice is even fun to drive, it seemed to me that the XRR is the car more balanced of all, so perhaps it migth be the right choice for the championship.
I don't like the new car class, because they need a too high amount of training for me. I would prefer the old ones just with addition of the small GTRs (UFR and XFR).
+1 for Jack
I agree that dividing field into 3 classes will kill the competition, let's stay with that what we had last years. But I would love to see only one class, because it's more exciting when grid is bigger. Of course you can change car specs and tweak GT1 and even GT2, but in my opinion creating another class is bad idea and would make chaos. I hope you aren't thinking about NGT or LRF, but maybe u want million protest about lapping slower cars.
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :I don't like the new car class, because they need a too high amount of training for me. I would prefer the old ones just with addition of the small GTRs (UFR and XFR).

lol
If fuse can drive them anyone can
What about only GT2 like in the GTAL, there is already a GT1 comp (IGTC) so it would be nice to see a GT2-only league with the top drivers of LFS
Why that?

I'd say were better off with 2 classes, as GTAL has full grid of GT2's
IGTC has full grid of GT1's, so why not keep MoE with GT1&GT2?
Personally I just think it mixes very well with the other two endurance leagues.
Quote from timo1992 :what about only gt2 like in the gtal, there is already a gt1 comp (igtc) so it would be nice to see a gt2-only league with the top drivers of lfs

Quote from timo1992 :what about only gt2 like in the gtal, there is already a gt1 comp (igtc) so it would be nice to see a gt2-only league with the top drivers of lfs

+1000001
Quote from Tomhah :+1000001

IGTC is GT1 Only, GTAL is GT2 Only, so why not just keep MoE how it was, combining the two classes together.
How about gt3 only to balance it out .
I agree there should be a pro league (one like IGTC) using GT2 somewhere in LFS, I just don't think MoE is the answer for that, but multiclass offers its own advantages & disadvantages, not many leagues use it either, plus we don't have the farce that ensues from having shitty NGT's on track, cos I don't see MoE using that ever..
Quote from SCA-F1 :I agree there should be a pro league (one like IGTC) using GT2 somewhere in LFS, I just don't think MoE is the answer for that, but multiclass offers its own advantages & disadvantages, not many leagues use it either, plus we don't have the farce that ensues from having shitty NGT's on track, cos I don't see MoE using that ever..

Yeah. MoE should do GT1 and GT2. X league should do GT2. IGTC stick with GT1.
If people want gtr's and ngt on the same server then get scoop to restart LFS GT.
-
(v1rg0) DELETED by v1rg0
Quote from Timo1992 :it would be nice to see a GT2-only league with the top drivers of LFS

Some people also think it's nice to be electrocuted through pegs attached to their nipples. This doesn't make it so.
Quote from v1rg0 :Some people also think it's nice to be electrocuted through pegs attached to their nipples. This doesn't make it so.

hahahaha wtf
Soo... anybody else actually spent some time in the new GT1?

Test races this coming weekend, remember...
If you call it GT0, doesn't have it to look like this?:

GT0:
FZR 31kg (to equal 1100kg)
XRR
FXR

GT1:
FZR 17% + 31kg (to equal 1100kg)
XRR 23%
FXR 22%

GT2:
FZR 31% + 31kg (to equal 1100kg)
XRR 38%
FXR 37%
Quote from v1rg0 :Some people also think it's nice to be electrocuted through pegs attached to their nipples. This doesn't make it so.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG