The online racing simulator
Basic Tow System?
Hello,

I need some help with a basic tow system - when someone gets lets say 500m within the tow truck their is a Caution kinda thing popup

could someone help

LFS_External

Thanks
Me ([DcS] stutnguy)
void Siren_Elapsed(object sender, System.Timers.ElapsedEventArgs e)
{
foreach (clsConnection C in Connections)
{
if (C.Siren != 0)
{
if (C.Siren == 1)
{
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^4(((((^7SIREN^4)))))", Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_C1, 15, 74, 60, 63, 151, C.UniqueID, 2, false);
C.Siren = 10;
}
else if (C.Siren > 9)
{
if (C.Siren > 14)
C.Siren = 10;
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^4" + "((((".Insert((C.Siren % 10), "^1(^4") + "^7" + "SIREN" + "^4" + "))))".Insert(4 - (C.Siren % 10), "^1)^4"), Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_C1, 15, 74, 60, 63, 151, C.UniqueID, 2, false);
C.Siren++;
}
else if (C.Siren == 3)
{
InSim.Send_BFN_DeleteButton(Enums.BtnFunc.BFN_DEL_BTN, 151, C.UniqueID);
C.Siren = 0;
}
}
}
}

idk if thats wat you tlking =)
seriously stuntguy3000 are you really a developer of your insim? because every post you made is asking how to work with your insim? why not try to find it by yourself? i'm not angry or seriously being mean to you cuz this is not really a questionable to help your in cruise insim.

Just no offense..

Helping is a good idea too
but too much asking is not good idea now
Quote from skywatcher122 :seriously stuntguy3000 are you really a developer of your insim? because every post you made is asking how to work with your insim? why not try to find it by yourself? i'm not angry or seriously being mean to you cuz this is not really a questionable to help your in cruise insim.

Just no offense..

Helping is a good idea too
but too much asking is not good idea now

Just a little piece of advice: It would be better for everyone if you don't post when you don't want to/don't feel like/don't know how to/won't or can't for any other reason help the poster.

Just my :twocents:
#5 - PoVo
Yeah, that's very silly of you to ask for such a thing, when there is a cruise insim source with such a feature on LFSForums already
Quote from mariuba2 :
void Siren_Elapsed(object sender, System.Timers.ElapsedEventArgs e)
{
foreach (clsConnection C in Connections)
{
if (C.Siren != 0)
{
if (C.Siren == 1)
{
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^4(((((^7SIREN^4)))))", Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_C1, 15, 74, 60, 63, 151, C.UniqueID, 2, false);
C.Siren = 10;
}
else if (C.Siren > 9)
{
if (C.Siren > 14)
C.Siren = 10;
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^4" + "((((".Insert((C.Siren % 10), "^1(^4") + "^7" + "SIREN" + "^4" + "))))".Insert(4 - (C.Siren % 10), "^1)^4"), Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_C1, 15, 74, 60, 63, 151, C.UniqueID, 2, false);
C.Siren++;
}
else if (C.Siren == 3)
{
InSim.Send_BFN_DeleteButton(Enums.BtnFunc.BFN_DEL_BTN, 151, C.UniqueID);
C.Siren = 0;
}
}
}
}

idk if thats wat you tlking =)

Thats what i ment. thx

OTHER POSTS:

I an a new insim dev and just want to know how to code a GREAT insim.
Quote from stuntguy3000 :OTHER POSTS:

Then learn the basics of the language, combine it with some logic - and there you have it, duh.
Quote from broken :Then learn the basics of the language, combine it with some logic - and there you have it, duh.

a Geat Insim with a server wich just runs if joordy is online, what brings you the "GREAT" insim then?
Quote from marcel1 :a Geat Insim with a server wich just runs if joordy is online, what brings you the "GREAT" insim then?

Er.. What?
Quote from broken :Er.. What?

sry.. here is The Tranlator version:

Quote :what brings you a great insim if the server only runs when joordy online?

He said that he wanted a great insim, not a great server.
and That brings him what?
Quote from stuntguy3000 :Thats what i ment. thx

OTHER POSTS:

Quote from marcel1 :and That brings him what?

The ability to produce function-able code? Which is what he wants? Or am I missing something here?
I know this sounds wererd but were do u put the codes ???
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer : He's beyond help.
?
where do i put the code ?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG