The online racing simulator
G27 help!
(7 posts, started )
G27 help!
Hey all, i just bought a logitech G27 yesterday. Worked GREAT it is amazing. only problem is, today i got on lfs and like, the steering calibration was wrong i guess i could say? Well, in real life, my wheel would be set on 900 degree steering. and like, my wheel would be straight in real life, but in lfs the wheel would be turned all the way to the right. When i move the wheel in real life, even just an inch, the in game wheel would go all the way to one side. Anybody have this problem or know how to help me fix it?

P.S. I dont have this problem on anyother racing game.
And, this is the most amazing wheel ever, besides this issue which i think lies within lfs.
-
(BlakjeKaas) DELETED by BlakjeKaas
#2 - 5haz
Try going into options in LFS > Controls and set the wheel turn slider to 900 degrees.

You wont want to use the full 900 anyway, you'll be sawing at the wheel so much to try and keep the car straight, 720 is the most you will need. For best realism, check out the steering lock of the car you are driving in the car setup screen and set your wheel lock to the same in LFS and in the Logtech profiler.

Thats what I do anyway.
#3 - STF
A recalibration followed by locking calibration would help too.
Oh and ingame wheels turn up to maximum 720 degrees(some cars).
Everytime I start up LFS after a system restart I have to quickly rotate my wheel to it's extents to recalibrate it. I've got a G25, I assume not much has changed for the G27 in this regard. Just move the wheel lock-to-lock, and fully depress all of the pedals for an instant re-calibration and all should be well.
Also after doing what MAGGOT said, go to the ingame options, then the wheel settings, go to axis and lock the axis. This leaves your settings the way they are and wont change them.

It used to happen to me on my g25, i would have to turn all the way left, then all the way right and it would be normal again. Then i locked the axes and its always fine now.
so... easy told, how do I get my G27 to do 900 degrees irl, on the game? I didn't get it... :P
Quote from 5haz :Try going into options in LFS > Controls and set the wheel turn slider to 900 degrees.

^This.

And then use the Logitech profiler to set the wheel rotation to 900. It can be found under global device settings and specific game settings (you probably have to change both, or one might overide the other.)

G27 help!
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG