The online racing simulator
A few questions before buying...
(35 posts, started )
you now have s2, so how do you like the bf1?
Quote from logitekg25 :you now have s2, so how do you like the bf1?

It's decent but the sound seems off. The sound of the formula BMW is better. Still testing s2.
Quote from robmypro :the sound seems off

Gills' Sound Workshop
Along with revo pack its a must especially skid sounds since they are much louder that default you will learn to drive clean without losing control much faster
Revolution Pack August 28th, 2009 There is also installer all in one handy package with choice of options during installation.
RevoPack June24 10 No installer too much work to install packages one by one for a lazy dude like me Especially that previous pack is pretty good.
Thanks Chupacabras84! Downloading them now.
There are a lot of files and links. Not too sure exactly what I need or don't need regarding the revolution pack. I am downloading a 132 meg file. Do I need anything else? I see many other files in the same thread.
Quote from robmypro :There are a lot of files and links. Not too sure exactly what I need or don't need regarding the revolution pack. I am downloading a 132 meg file. Do I need anything else? I see many other files in the same thread.

You see a lot of files because this pack was released like this separate reflections, separate tyrethreads, separate skins etc.
This why i said to download only one pack with full installer.
This way you will have everything in one handy pack.
132.MB i think you downloading the right package.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :You see a lot of files because this pack was released like this separate reflections, separate tyrethreads, separate skins etc.
This why i said to download only one pack with full installer.
This way you will have everything in one handy pack.
132.MB i think you downloading the right package.

I downloaded the Revolution Pack August 28 which has no installer but a set of additional rar files. Let me check again.
Okay I found it. Downloading now.
If your question is missing then Idk or can't comment.

2. How good are the AI, and can they be used in multiplayer? They seemed to not know I was there (for the most part) in the demo.

They are dumb, 95% of the time they will just plow through you at corners, If your slower of course. I just don't bother using the AI.

5. Any major stability issues? How is the multiplayer code?

I have had any crashes or anything when it comes to the actual games performance.
i personally use the AI to practice my driving around other people, because they dont acknowelege you
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer : Offtopic

A few questions before buying...
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG