The online racing simulator
FZ Vob Needed
(12 posts, started )
FZ Vob Needed
would anyone have a original FZ Vob Atall? i have tryed searching everywhere for It, but seems like no one has uploaded one in a thread, I downloaded a very crap mod witch was a bad idea and ruined it. It would be much apreciated if somone could help me out. thanks!
Do a backup next time you use a Vob mod...
Quote from Inouva :Do a backup next time you use a Vob mod...

Do you think its a little late to think about that :rolleyes:
Quote from LFSMasterMan :Do you think its a little late to think about that :rolleyes:

How is it late to think about doing it next time?

Although there shouldn't be a next time. VOB mods are baaad.
Quote from zeugnimod :How is it late to think about doing it next time?

Although there shouldn't be a next time. VOB mods are baaad.

yeah they are, its bascialy ruined the whole interior of my car lol im never using anything like that agen
Meh, i gotta admit. Ive used tons of car mods - but that was a long time ago, when the first ones came out. I loved them for about 0.1sec only since they are all so horrible. For now i think the original lfs cars are the real deal, love to drive with them. Just put some higher resolution textures in them (another colors for them etc) and u got alot nicer car.

For some reason i believe 80% of demoers use vob mods. And about 30-50% of S1/S2 owners. Ive seen quite a few discussions online that goes like "omagawd, dis tuned car is so awesome, download it at www.sitename.com" and such stuff. They are like making other people use them etc, sucks so bad.
you could have just downloaded the LFS.zip again and got all the original vob files there.
Quote from dadge :you could have just downloaded the LFS.zip again and got all the original vob files there.

That whould be sad, in this way , we can flame hin at least

FZ Vob Needed
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG