The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Update.. Today it got a big wash and a full polish, cleaned the interior, put the rear lights in, also cleaned the BBS rims, damn what a nightmare it was. But it did worth it all! Next plans: repair the skirt that has some rust and then paint it with matte black, get the speedo working, get new numberplates, MOT, buy OEM fog lights.

Pics of the progress here, last 12 pics made today: http://toki.kuvat.fi/kuvat/MyE34/
Shall we name this thread to "Post your bmw"?
came across insurance + rego papers for the rotor just then
i miss her

need to get myself in another rotor asap...or maybe an s13 or r32
ARGH. thinking about this makes me depressed because im so far off getting them
Steal dem
Finally my baby is complete. Many won't agree on the body style but i don't care, i like it.
Attached images
Picture102-1.jpg
needs the whale tale spoiler. maybe bigger sideskirts or lower the car a bit. but looks good all the same.
Quote from 91mason91 :Finally my baby is complete. Many won't agree on the body style but i don't care, i like it.

Blimey, you work fast. I am still waiting to start the prep work on my van and I've been in this position since I moved here in June. Way to make me feel lazy.
Quote from 91mason91 :Finally my baby is complete. Many won't agree on the body style but i don't care, i like it.

It looks great!
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Blimey, you work fast. I am still waiting to start the prep work on my van and I've been in this position since I moved here in June. Way to make me feel lazy.

Me and 3 other mates working day in, day out. Hard part was putting the interior back in, took fooking ages. And if it makes you feel better my dad bought a citroen 2cv 2 years back as a restoration project, still hasn't got round to doing it.
fair play to you and your mates. being a grafter is a good quallity. is that your first project or do you have others (why did that sound creepy lol)?
Quote from dadge :fair play to you and your mates. being a grafter is a good quallity. is that your first project or do you have others (why did that sound creepy lol)?

No idea, and not that im planning on doing but my runabout fiesta could be jumped up a little (sierra still has not tax or insurance) but need some more dosh.

Your baby is complete, even though she is not yours?

clicky

I bloody knew I've seen that car months before.
Fail.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Your baby is complete, even though she is not yours?

clicky

I bloody knew I've seen that car months before.

It already looked familiar to me.
Wait.. what? Someone actually bother lying about owning, of all the cars in the world, an old Sierra?

The internets never cease to amaze me.
Quote from Matrixi :The internets never cease to amaze me.

Indeed. Dunno what is showing off with someone else's car good for.
how do we know that isnt him?

EDIT: that posted that topic on that forum i should add.
Quote from logitekg25 :how do we know that isnt him?

EDIT: that posted that topic on that forum i should add.

Well for a start, the black car he started off with is a completely different car to the purple one he posted above. Secondly, the purple one was finished a looong time a go by a guy in Coventry, England. Mason lives in Scotland...

It's not the same guy.
HAHA WOW! nothing gets past teh interntz polize!11111!!!!!!1!1!!
lol, interesting

also, engine torn down and most parts cleaned
more cleaning commences tomorrow and then the task of putting it back together...fun!

wow what a cool looking car mate, i couldnt of built one better myself, thats exactly how i would of done mine, can you tell me the full spec of it please as i really want to copy it right down the last nut and bolt

or i could just copy a picture and plaster it around the internet and say its my car?
ahahahaha, epic fail
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG