The online racing simulator
#1 - Mr.46
J.Lappalainen's Racing Info Thread
Hey guys,
I decided to make this thread, so that you can hear as quick as possible, what happens in the Pits and Track. So, if anyone is intrested, can always ask me, or read the thread. I really dont want to do a specific site, just write little summary from each race. Otherwise, if many ask for a specific site, I can do.

So, let's start

Klippan Cup 2010-04-04

Qualifying

So, qualifying went quite well, a bit dissapointed in it, 12th out of 29. The weather was great, a bit chilly. I saw it myself what was wrong, 2nd day of drivíng after winter, so much to improve.

Heats

Before the heats, it started raining, which I really hoped, because I could'nt fight with the Finland regulated motor (here you can't do anything for it), against the Vortex's by the Italian regulations (you can modify it much) on dry weather, but the rain evened it up . I was in the first heat 5th and the second one 3rd, which meant I started from 4th place to the final.

Final

Raining had stopped, but the track was wet, so it was hard to find a good set. In the start, I got up to 2nd, but then others passed and I dropped to 5th, wrong rear sprocket. When starting to the last lap, the guy in front of me, spinned, came back straight in front of me, hit my front tire, which made my left track rod snip, so it ended there.

But I have no worries, speed was good, can fight for a podium in Helsingborg this weekend, I'll update after that one too . Thanks for everyone for reading, I'll try updating as much as possible

Joonas
+1 to james. Keep it up.
lets hope u dont get crashed out in next race.
good luck
Good luck Jonas!

I wish you the best for your races in the future
#5 - Mr.46
Thanks guys. I'll try my best tomorrow Gonna hope for the best
Good luck Joonas keep it going mate
Nicely done Best of luck this we
#8 - Mr.46
So next one

SKCC Rnd. 1 - 04-11-2010

Quali

Qualifying went really good, 5th, which I'm really satisfied with. The pole position was taken by Kevin Hansen, the son of 14-time European Rallycross Series champion

Heats

Heat 1

This heat was the total failure. I got a good start, got up to 4th, but on the third lap, I passed some local guy, on yellow light (here they used Tracksa's lights), but what I saw, it was green. Well, got a warning for that. Now you can guess what happened.... I passed the same guy, green light on, and when I was next to him, the light turned yello (WTF!?) and I got DQ.

Heat 2

For this heat, I had to start from way back, 28th. Luckily, on the first lap, I gained 5 positions, due to a crash. I rose up every lap, and in the finish I was 8th, what I think is good.

Heat 3

This heat was basic. I started 8th, passed 3 drivers, and on second last lap, I dropped to 6th.

Final

For the final, I had to start from 20th place, due to the DQ. The start went well, rose 3 or 4 up. Then I drove good pace through the race, and made the awesomest pass on the last lap. I came from 10m back from 8th, divebombed to the second turn, got stuck in the otherones car for a sec. Then, the next turn, he made wide, I got from the inside and drove for 8th.

So, overall the race was good. Pace was good, though I couldn't challenge the Italian regulated Vortex's with my Finnish regulated Parilla. Hope I can fight for top positions after two weeks in Pori, in the KF6 or Raket class.

Joonas
#9 - Mr.46
So, as I haven't written here for a while (long), I'll just tell the total of this season.

Raket Cup

This series is the biggest 11-12 year old series in Finland, approx. 70 drivers per race. The Cup consist of 6 pre-races, where you can gather maximum of 90 points (three best points count, gotten from pole 10p, 2nd place 9p, 3rd place 7 etc. After heats pole 10p, 2nd place 9p etc. and final winner 10p etc, maximum of 30 per races.)
After the 6 pre-races (where I only races 3 of them), I was on the 6th place in the series. In the season final, you could gather in one race a total of 90 points (30p for pole, 29p for 2nd, 28p for 3rd, 27p for 4th in each start (quali, heats, final)

Oualifying

Fastest in own group, 2nd in total nothing else.

Heats

First heat, I won from 2nd place, in the second one I finished 3rd and the last one I finished at 6th place, what meant 4th place for the first final.

Final 1

Got to 2nd place from the beginning, on lap 20 got up to first, kept it for a while until the track started to dry (it rained in the start) then the guy on 2nd place hit me, I go wide and a whole pack pass me, 4 cars and I dropped to 6th place.

Final 2

This was the unlucky part of the race. My start failed, dropped like 12 places to 18th and then my tire started to empty down. I finished the race on 18th place and 4th in the series.

I think I did pretty well, others drove all of the races and I only three, so with more training, I could've won the series but 4th is good also for me.
P.S I raced 2x European Champion's and World Vice-Champion's engine in Raket. Who guesses?
Joonas

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG