The online racing simulator
how to change a insim screen
hello every one i can code a insim but i dont know how to change a insim screen if you know how to code come to my server [DcS] Dutch Cruise Server is only on when i online whit msn or you can see me on the forum but help please
Learn Coding then-.-
just change names and words isnt a Great work-.-
Changing the Button Coordinates

co-ordinates are like this

InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton(" ", Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, Height, Width, Position Up/Down, Position Left/Right, ButtonID, Packet.UniqueID, 2, false);

Height
0 - 200

Width
0 - 200

Position Up/Down
0 - 200

Position Left/Right
0 - 200

Button ID
0 - 239

Read the insim.txt for deep info or the LFS_External documentation..
Quote from marcel1 :Learn Coding then-.-
just change names and words isnt a Great work-.-

ye
i have learned the basics of C# during editing a cruiseinsim
and with the buttons i have changed the values and look what it does.

@joordy599
u can learn from asking , but the best why to learn is edit something and see what it does and how it works.
only what i can is chance something i cant add or remove things so thats why i ask
hmm
its almost the same topic u have create here :
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=70503

i told u in the server we bin that u really need to learn the basics of coding. C# in this case , if u want edit a cruiseinsim.

there are alot of C# tutorials on the internet. , it takes time , but it really helps when editing/making a (cruise)insim.
and if u still got errors and u dont know what it is u can always ask here.

pls dont blame me if i'm wrong. its just my opinion.
joordy i told u times and times to download alot of insims and read them thts the easy way too
Ah, what is this? I mean, come on guys, don't tell him what to do. Sure, suggest the best way from your experience, but don't just go "I told you to do this and this". It's just not right. You're all telling him to do different things, and you all may think that your way is the best way, but it is actually ..not.

The best way for him is to find the way that is most interesting for him, or from which he learns the fastest, or in the perfect case - both. Any of those will work just fine. All you need to understand when you start learning any programming language is that it will not happen fast. You need lots and lots of practice and getting used to the syntax, methods, functions, everything, so that you will be able to do stuff fast. Also, you need to find the best practices for you, or said in another way: find your favorite style of coding.

And when you are asking a question in the forum.. Or, even when you are giving an answer - mind your spelling A LOT. None of the posts in this thread are spelled correctly. What? r u gonna save 10 secs mor if u rght lik ths? u gnna luk cuul? No - you simply won't get any replies. And then you will wonder why is it like that. And if you eventually end up complaining about it in another thread, while having a bad day.. or if for any other reason your complaint is a bit harsh - you will basically get bashed a lot. First - because most of the people won't understand what you're saying from th way u typ, and second - because even if they do understand, they are not going to like it, and are still going to bash you for your bad english(well, not all of them of course, but if your reply is "good" enough, you won't see any of the "good" people replying and standing on your side).

All I can say in the end is: Good luck, in learning the language you want to learn. And of course - mind your spelling and punctuation when posting. I understand that my posts aren't perfect either, they can't be, but at least I'm trying to make them as readable as possible(well, at least most of them).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG