OWRL F1 2010 - #9 Aston National Rev - Race edit
#2 - Hahmo
very nice once again
#3 - kiste
Can´t downlod it. It is not available.
Need to wait a little then try again, I got that problem sometimes too

Thank you Hahmo

Now it works again Christian
Yea as hahmo said, very nice once again. It's really worth subscribing. Keep the coming.
Thank you Niki
#7 - kiste
Quote :Die Datei, auf die Sie zugreifen möchten, ist derzeit leider nicht verfügbar.

Means i have no access because it is not available.
You are just trying at the wrong time

I'll upload it to Rapidshare if you prefer
#9 - kiste
normally i prefer megaupload.
But we can try it.
Bcause i have to watch it. i like your racedits.
Nice stuff once again, keep it up!
great action in there, keep making those race edits!
Verynice
Thank you guys
Good, though I would say stop using the default cameras and use TV Director instead.
I was using TV Director before, but it's not useful when going back in the replay or changing onboard cams (ofter need to restart the software or so because of bugs). If you have any other thing that does the same I'm all hears open
Quote from Mullog :I was using TV Director before, but it's not useful when going back in the replay or changing onboard cams (ofter need to restart the software or so because of bugs). If you have any other thing that does the same I'm all hears open

I think LFS CarFocus can do the job aswell, though I never managed to kill the overlays that comes up with it.

That said TVDirector is pretty much decent though. Yes it crashes once in a while, but that's no big deal IMO, kill it/restart it/activate it and problem solved in a matter of seconds.
Well it's a matter of seconds yeah, but when you have to make it 40 or 50 times that can fastly become boring It doesn't handle well going back in the replay, and you need it quite a lot when doing such a video
quite nice but there are too many shots from the finish line and T1...I know that´s where many things were happening but it has got quite annoying that there was the same pattern over and over again...draft on the straight and then overtaking in T1
Yes, I'll ask guys to overtake from more various points in next race
These videos who make me want to buy a S2 license uncare if i have a steering wheel/good computer or not...
But i dont have money or a international card
Camera work is very impressive.
Catches some cool scenes there, like it.
Next time, there have to be more crashes.
Don't tell that too Adam...

Thank you guys

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG