Raikkonen
Sutil
Petrov
Look for an Upcoming driver
Glock
Heidfeld
Kovalainen
#26 - CSF
Yes but to come back after Rallying (crashing) will also be a huge challenge. Regardless of it being a year out or three, the cars change dramatically year in year out, and I just see Kubica taking him to pieces like Massa did from mid 08 to his head injury in mid 09.
stop talking about motivation and formula one ^^talk about money

More seriously, although Raïkkonen was the best driver of formula one (only few errors of driving (I mean lock up, ...), so many fastest lap in races) but I think he isn't done for formula one and his world. He isn't interested in it.

Moreover Sutil is one of the best driver of formula one and maybe the best when it rains so...
Raikko.
Quote from ts.fi powered by google translate :Quietness of measurement known as Kimi Räikkönen was filled at last, when Renault will continue from week to week through the media speculating on the possible transition from the Finnish star back to the F1-level French team's ranks.

- I am very disappointed with the way how they have used my name by their own marketing. I have never even seriously considered driving Renault, and I can assure you of one hundred percent sure that I do not drive Renault next year, Raikkonen report bluntly.

AFAIK the harder someone denies a rumor the more accurate it is.
Autosport thinks Raikkonen is the only driver Renault where looking at, Sutil is a more likely option then him in the first place really.
#32 - JCTK
Quote :I am very disappointed with the way how they have used my name by their own marketing. Renault have never even seriously considered to have me driving for them, and I can assure you of one hundred percent sure that I do not drive Renault next year, Raikkonen report bluntly.

Sorry, but have to amend the quote slightly.
Quote from Mustafur :Autosport thinks Raikkonen is the only driver Renault where looking at, Sutil is a more likely option then him in the first place really.

Frankly, all the drivers in your list would be nuts not to talk to Renault about a drive for next season, unless they're already signed (in the case of Timo Glock).
Quote from samjh :Frankly, all the drivers in your list would be nuts not to talk to Renault about a drive for next season, unless they're already signed (in the case of Timo Glock).

Since the Departure of Honda, Toyota and BMW being in a Factory team is a much Bigger privilege then it once was, thats why Teams like Williams are desperate to get a Factory deal going.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG