The online racing simulator
You are kidding...
Name me 5

Quite stupid discussion in a thread like this btw. I´m sorry for that, but I can´t let Orions stupid posts stay here without a comment.

And in the end it´s not only drago who goes really fast. Plz take a look at

-Biernot
-majestic
-jay
-dahoe
-jenzen

All slow, aren´t they, Orion?
Getting bit off topic huh ?!

Great project Chensta

I voted already Curious to the results !! Oh and for those who keep trying: you can only vote 1 time !
Quote from RoadRunner :-Biernot
-majestic
-jay
-dahoe
-jenzen

All slow, aren´t they, Orion?

Ruditurbo
MacEST
Vince
Bikes
Jeep
Pallukka
etc.

THOSE are fast racers

You must accept that n! has no top racer left :P
You simply don´t know how fast Drago is...

Jeep, Pallukka?? Just names from good old times.

MacEST is really good, yes! N1lyn, too (why didn´t you mention him? He is the best of them all)

The others may equal Drago, but they are not better!

But I´ll quit from this thread now... Thats so senseless.
And btw: I also think that we are not the fastest of all teams, but we still deserve to be in the list.
Quote from RoadRunner :
And btw: I also think that we are not the fastest of all teams, but we still deserve to be in the list.

See start of this thread. Had the chance to vote.
All I can say.
Oh and I think Orion isn't 100% serious about what he says so..don't take it too personally Road
fast they all are yea, but u forgot the most important thing to win races, the ability to race! arrechee is the best, very fast to get through the pack, agressive but clean, and a damn good overtaker and thinker.

if it was which team has the fastest driver, 3 would get my vote, but the best team, its gotta be ocr

ps who is drago?
OCR is top of the top

But being top of the top, doesn't make you thé best in everything
I think....
well they arent the funniest

SCCC and LAME win that

www.teamlame.tk
Quote from GianniC :Oh and I think Orion isn't 100% serious about what he says so..don't take it too personally Road

At least someone understands me

Also, VERY good point there from Senna. Especially in fast German teams there are a few people who are fast, but who drive too aggressive imo.
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :fast they all are yea, but u forgot the most important thing to win races, the ability to race! arrechee is the best, very fast to get through the pack, agressive but clean, and a damn good overtaker and thinker.

ROFL a leaguewrecker as best racer? Come on senna, you can do better than that Oh, I see, I'm just working to get to not so funny teamlist j/k I go sleeping, night
this voting is weird. it's more like a "who has the most ppl voting for my team regardless of the topic"-vote.

who is drago? :hide: the one in front of you.
the finalists seem a bit weird. Where are TSR, vMax, 4SR and others?

And one more question... who is "Triso"???

Maybe a suggestion for next time is that you have to put your LFS name in and you can't vote for your own team.
scotty those teams are only middle of the road teams, well respected for being clean maybe, but not as fast as great teams like ocr, allian, BR etc
Quote from snewham :the finalists seem a bit weird. Where are TSR, vMax, 4SR and others?

Maybe a suggestion for next time is that you have to put your LFS name in and you can't vote for your own team.

http://www.triso-racing.de/ ;D
Quote from RoadRunner :Jeep, Pallukka?? Just names from good old times.

Jeeeeepooo WAKE UP
#91 - tpa
Quote from snewham :

:chair:
The Triso guys are quite fast and very nice guys, but as the teams is very new and their website... well ... they are not so popular yet
(and they dont race in international leagues afaik - sorry if Im totally wrong, not been around so much lately )

And their logo is cool
#93 - tpa
Quote from ORION :The Triso guys are quite fast and very nice guys, but as the teams is very new and their website... well ... they are not so popular yet
(and they dont race in international leagues afaik - sorry if Im totally wrong, not been around so much lately )

And their logo is cool

tstststs....

1. I race in the ESCC

2. Our homepage has everything there needs to be

3. We don't really seek popularity as desperatly as many others do
it says 3 racing got a nomination but we arnt there in the voting i think we are funnyer then some of the serious sams that are in that list . . .
wow i am an idiot sorry top 7 teams go true i didnt even nominate our team becasue i didnt know about the site , ugh ive been out of this game for too long im rusty
Quote from tpa :tstststs....

1. I race in the ESCC

and Masters of Endurance!

but i am sure, there are teams that deserve it more to be in the poll than us. and there are definately lots of teams that care more about that than us .
hey guys,

since the votes have been drying up, me and Fordman decided that it is best if we move the closing date for all votes to Midnight 19th September (GMT), so if you have any last minute votes, get them in quick! Prizes will hopefully be announced soon after.

Chensta
Dammit, not enough votes for ZT to win something :/
u cant win everything!
sup homies

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG