The online racing simulator
Subaru WRX Sound
(11 posts, started )
Subaru WRX Sound
Heres Just A Turbo Charged Subaru Sound I Made Up For RB4, I Got As Close As I can To The Ken Block 2009 Impreza, I Hope You Guys Injoy It! Also Sorry About The Spelling Mistake On The File, I Missed Out One Simple Letter (a) Lol This Will Not Affect The Download In Any Way, Just Place The File Once Downloaded In Your LFS Folder (Engine) & Then Have A Listen To That Pure Scooby Rumble > RB4_Subru™ Wrx STI.eng
Attached files
RB4_Subru™ Wrx STI.eng - 325.8 KB - 3318 views
Yes I Did Thanks For Asking..... & No Because This Is One That I Made Thanks And If I Want To Make One Then I May Do So Okay
Sorry but those engine sound were made by Gills?
Mines Not Made By Gills The Ones You Uploaded Are, And There Not Bad Ither, I Made Mine To Sound A Little More Louder And Beefier Then Gill's Ones
#6 - Osco
god you type like a retard
-
(LFSMasterMan) DELETED by LFSMasterMan
Quote from Osco :god you type like a retard

Right And Your Point Is? This Thread For Positive Replys & Comments Only Not Childish One's Like Yours So Grow Up And Please Paste Your Pathetic Comments Elewear Thanks
Uppercasing every single word is very annoying to read though. Don't be surprised if more people are going to complain or even ignore your posts. You've been warned.
Quote from Victor :Uppercasing every single word is very annoying to read though. Don't be surprised if more people are going to complain or even ignore your posts. You've been warned.

oops im very sorry its a bad habbit of mine, it will not happen agen.
Quote from LFSMasterMan :Mines Not Made By Gills The Ones You Uploaded Are, And There Not Bad Ither, I Made Mine To Sound A Little More Louder And Beefier Then Gill's Ones

Sorry, misunderstood you :doh:
Quote from speed1230 :Sorry, misunderstood you :doh:

no worrys, no need to say sorry

Subaru WRX Sound
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG