The online racing simulator
Medal of Honor 2010
(101 posts, started )
As Hazaky said about the waveform, i dont know if it's purposeful or simply a sound bug, but i adore the "micheal bay" explosion sounds when close by a nade or mortar strike.
#77 - Uke
Quote from Dajmin :I'm thinking more about exposing snipers. My biggest issue with FPS games is campers. In games where you can take out the building they're hiding in, they need to move more than the likes of CoD where they can sit in one spot all day. This game is on my want list, but I might not pick it up right away if it's just MW2 with a different name

What?
Why would medal of honor be in anyway mw2 with diffrent name?
Because it's hopping on the "modern day" setting bandwagon. With the same weapons against the same enemies in the same environments, why would anyone expect it to be different?

It's the HOW that splits these games up. BC2 has the destruction to set it apart. If they want to win over a new audience they need something people haven't seen before.
Quote from hazaky :Thanks, downloading :3

Anyways, i really hope this will run smoother as the beta that was for BFBC2. I havnt really played it any further, beta didnt run very well on my HD4870. I mean, i couldnt max out the settings (wich is very bad, lol).

i have a 4850 and im happy if the game will run at normal settings >_>
testing it later...

Game itself is very nice, will definitively look forward to buying it
Only bad point is campers (do tell), but meh, all modern FPSes have them.
Quote from Dajmin :Because it's hopping on the "modern day" setting bandwagon. With the same weapons against the same enemies in the same environments, why would anyone expect it to be different?

It's the HOW that splits these games up. BC2 has the destruction to set it apart. If they want to win over a new audience they need something people haven't seen before.

Same setting of course, its either modern or past. Same weapons of course, unless they make fake ones.

I understand your point however, and I see more BC2 than MW2. I'm a CSS guy myself so detail doesn't matter much to me, but I feel much more into the battle in MOH than I do in COD. I also like the fact they don't have lame perks, but instead real attachments. The different game modes, bigger maps, different recoil, etc is what sets this part from MW2.
surprisingly impressed so far, feels very close to what has always been my ideal mix of mw2 and bc2, bit more space than mw2 but not as huge as bc2 / bf2. sure fully destructable scenery would be nice but i can understand why they have left it out, in maps this size there would be nothing standing after 2 mins
Quote from E.Reiljans :Game itself is very nice, will definitively look forward to buying it
Only bad point is campers (do tell), but meh, all modern FPSes have them.

I eat players like u for lunch, with score of 10/1
Quote from hazaky :I eat players like u for lunch, with score of 10/1

I had 8/0 once..

then I got killed 6 times in a row.
21-4 and 33-7 last night. Do people not know its much easier to kill people using single shots versus spraying? Even when close range its so much quicker and efficient. It's amazing to watching people just hold the trigger down to hit one or two people, when you can just shoot single shots and take out four people in one magazine clip.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
it's the last day of beta anyway if i'm correct...
They should extend the beta to the 8th since they screwed up with the connection issue.
Aww shucks. It is the last day...
played 17-4 in my first game (only played one round anyway >_>).
not a bad game, but needs to get used to.
#91 - Uke
Just bought this yesterday, I hope I'll get my copy tomorrow.
I bought it launch day for 360 and am already considering trading it in.

I can live with the short campaign, since it was the multiplayer I really got it for. But with under 30k people playing and only about 8k in Combat Mission, it's not hugely populated. And when most of those people are sitting back sniping rather than actually trying to capture points then it gets annoying. I could even handle only having 3 maps if people played the mode the way it was intended.

Besides, am I the only one who thinks that even having sniper rifles in what is a close-quarters point-capturing scenario is a little stupid?
They are stupid accurate from the hip, just like how the RPG's go in a straight line. Its literally like the sniper rifles in COD 2. No skill needed to pull off a no-scope.
#94 - senn
is it me or are the graphics in this game REALLY basic...
I usually couldn't give a rats about gfx but this game looks like it was made about 4-5 years ago...

I'm going back to bfbc2 i think
Overall the game is alright. the story is really short, it felt even shorter than MW2.

But the thing I absolutely love are the guns. They feel great with their recoils and the sound of impact.
#96 - Uke
Still haven't got my copy, I have waited for two weeks now -.- Im afraid there will be not much players left when BO comes out ;S
Got this medal of honor with tier 1 edition on PS3,really hard to get used to it and I hate the way there is no map whatsoever coz the voodoo guy always gets lost

P.S the graphics are excellent
Quote from spacedskunk :Didn't spot a thread about this so thought I'd make one, so yea there's a new MOH coming out as you all probably know...looks very similar to Modern Warfare 2 in that it's on a very similar setting but looks more exciting than MW2 in the light that it's Medal of Honor which I personally always prefered online...my teenage life spent on Allied Assault and Spearhead :P

I met my wife via Allied Assault LOL good times.
And she killed you many, many times at it.

MOHAA = best.
Quote from PMD9409 :And she killed you many, many times at it.

MOHAA = best.

It's true, I thought she was cheating cos of her style of play (checking EVERY corner on the DAMN MAP) was really sketchy unless you watched her in person playing it still I love it cos we play Black Ops on Xbox together lol not many guys can say that about their partner, unless they were both dudes.

Medal of Honor 2010
(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG