The online racing simulator
Team Rock Racing [ Flame War ]
(365 posts, closed, started )
Did Promotech take over TRR recently?
Quote from niels1 :@ Rockclan

Dit word beter en beter.
Nu schop je iemand uit het team die het uit eindelijk voor jou op neemt.
Goed, hij brengt het volledig verkeerd. Maar wel met de juiste intentie.
Stuur hem daarin in plaats van meteen het team uit te schoppen.
Je hebt denk ik nu een flinke levensles gehad afgelopen weekend.
Heb je nou van deze hele geschiedenis nou geen ene kloot geleerd ?.

@ Cyclo

Door het schelden op een publiek forum ben je geen haar beter dan Rockclan.
Je kan dat gewoon niet maken.

@ Niels1

Ik geef echt om Cyclo, en ik houd nog steeds van hem als een vriend, maar. Hij is op dit moment te onervaring voor Team Rock Racing. Ik heb hem erg graag terug als hij iets beter wordt. FYI Ik heb zijn S2 gekocht.

@ Cyclo

Maak je geen zorgen maat, ik houd nog steeds van je, maar je zette me wel ERG voorschut, of niet?
There is still everyone flaming? And I thought everything is over...
Looks That Like a Dead Team? (ignore our Talking:tilt Max was 16 PPL
(see attachment)
Attached files
Race TRR Public Server.mpr - 162.7 KB - 221 views
#355 - CSF
Quote from marcel1 :Looks That Like a Dead Team? (ignore our Talking:tilt Max was 16 PPL
(see attachment)

I'm seeing 3 people on a 5 lap oval race and the replay finishes in T1 of lap 4. What am I meant to be seeing? Did Jesus come from the LFS sky in his second coming but I just can't see it?
lol?

Edit: lol^^ Yes This was The last Race^^ But it was 16 PPL^^
#357 - CSF
lol? So that was posted to show what? I don't understand...
Quote from CSF :I'm seeing 3 people on a 5 lap oval race and the replay finishes in T1 of lap 4. What am I meant to be seeing? Did Jesus come from the LFS sky in his second coming but I just can't see it?

We now have a public racing server with a nice insim by Marcel1.

This insim was originally created for Oldschool Racing but since something happened in that team, which will never happen with Team Rock Racing, Marcel1 has decided to join Team Rock Racing, and build us this insim, and actively develop it, and make it better.
#359 - CSF
Right he could just have said that in the first place then.
Quote from CSF :Right he could just have said that in the first place then.

His english is not the best, but he is very friendly.
OK Now Update on Attachment,Was my fault i leaved server so it havent saved all^^, yes my english is BAD i can code and you?
Quote from rockclan :which will never happen with Team Rock Racing,

Anything can happen, especially when you get 'drunk'
I Got an Eye of Him
-------------
sry for my English :P
rockclan, I really don't get you. And frankly, you're sending us so many emails with contradictory content that I just started to ignore you as of a couple of days ago.
This thread is more of the same really. One day it's this, and the next it's that. I'm not surprised the mods haven't stepped in, because all the shit in this thread is on your own hands.
But seeing this thread is going to be a never ending story, I'm going to force the end of it now.

I congratulate all the kids in this thread, from the youtube dump-comments generation. Are you all having fun bashing someone who made one or more mistakes? You're all such great people! Let's focus on your own mistakes for a while now perhaps .. but wait, no you don't make mistakes, and you're all superior to everyone.

Shame it doesn't show though ...
Oh, rockclan, how about you lay low for a little? You seem to have a lot on your plate already - why not focus on those things instead of sending us threat emails because we do not solve your problems for you?

In fact, you mailed eric for a ban request earlier (now why would you mail eric for that?) - I think that's a good idea to give you some distraction from this place. We'll see you back in a month.
This thread is closed

Team Rock Racing [ Flame War ]
(365 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG