The online racing simulator
Medal of Honor 2010
(101 posts, started )
While it's still a BETA and a wip I'll wait for the final version although I'm not buying it I'll stick with my BC2 the game is as cold and as boring as a mediocre fps just like sniper ghost warrior(second worst game I played)
i played the BETA and it is just Battlefield Bad Company 2 rebadged imo with a few things made a bit worse. Its ok but not as good as Battlefield BC2
anyone got a spare key over that they won't use? looks like fileplanet keys are distributed, would love to grab few for my radical friends. Pm me.
You all say it looks like BFBC2 um good reason DICE created the online portion of it. WHAT MORE DID YOU EXPECT?!?!?!
If anyone doesn't mind, please PM me a key!

From youtube videos I've seen it looks like some of the guns are practically recoiless. Is that actually the case?
Downloaded the PC Demo of EA MOH : Airborne, plays well. Took about 50 minutes for the download.

I like the paratroop feature, gives you many choices to where you want to start the level, unlike some games that throw you right into the thick of things.

Landing on a rooftops gives you great sniper action.

Hope the full version of http://www.ea.com/games/medal-of-honor plays just as well.

Give it a try.

AAnt
Airborne is an already released game? :S

We're talking about Medal of honor (from Dice)
Quote from AtomAnt :Yes I know that, I'm waiting on this one from EA

http://www.ea.com/games/medal-of-honor

My bad for confusing dice and EA...shoot me.

AAnt

EA publish the game, DICE develops it. I thought you were talking about airborne, while the thread is about the one of the link.

Or am I confused or something?
Quote from Bose321 :EA publish the game, DICE develops it. I thought you were talking about airborne, while the thread is about the one of the link.

Or am I confused or something?

I confused you, I just meant, the demo of Airborne is great. One of the best demos I've played.

At any rate, I'm sure MOH Limited will be great.

AAmt
Dice is only developing the Multiplayer side of the game. EA LA are developing the single player side, just incase anyone didnt know and or forgot.
Quote from Alex_Ward :Bump bump bump!

http://www.medalofhonor.com/pcopenbeta

Thanks, downloading :3

Anyways, i really hope this will run smoother as the beta that was for BFBC2. I havnt really played it any further, beta didnt run very well on my HD4870. I mean, i couldnt max out the settings (wich is very bad, lol).
wow 1.6 gig in 6 minutes ! will try it tomorrow
Quote from hazaky :Thanks, downloading :3

Anyways, i really hope this will run smoother as the beta that was for BFBC2. I havnt really played it any further, beta didnt run very well on my HD4870. I mean, i couldnt max out the settings (wich is very bad, lol).

Like the 4870 is the fastest card in the world and you can max out all games in the world, well wake up.

So what's different in this open beta compared the the closed beta from a while ago?
It's open :P
#44 - Uke
I think the maps are different.
pre downloaded it it, steam said it will be available at 4th...im sad.
Quote from Bose321 :Like the 4870 is the fastest card in the world and you can max out all games in the world, well wake up.

So what's different in this open beta compared the the closed beta from a while ago?

Well, so far ive managed to play all my games on pretty much max settings. Even Crysis runs close to 40fps on it.
Here its 04.10.2010 @ 03:40

Now where's my damn beta?
anyone played the beta yet? impressions? worth a download?
It starts tonight doesn't it ?
Either 8pm gmt or bst...can't remember.
oh does it

well i guess that will give my time to sort the car out then

Medal of Honor 2010
(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG