The online racing simulator
RB4 Skins
(724 posts, started )
Quote from zeugnimod :Why would you talk anything else than English on an international forum?

Are you serious? You are really contradicting yourself here.

That is exactly why they would talk other Languages apart from English, because it is an international forum. Leave the guy to speak German. If he feels the need to speak in English too, then I'm sure he will do so below just like a lot of other non-English people I have seen post here.

Don't forget, a lot of people that cannot understand a word of English, still read here and post here.

Quote from JazzOn :Huh, where do you see me talking about a rule here?

I wasn't necessarily trying to make out you were saying it was a rule. It's just the way you came across in the post, made it seem a little bossy.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 : Are you serious? You are really contradicting yourself here.

That is exactly why they would talk other Languages apart from English, because it is an international forum. Leave the guy to speak German. If he feels the need to speak in English too, then I'm sure he will do so below just like a lot of other non-English people I have seen post here.

If you would have thought a bit further you would have gotten the idea.

Which is the most commonly spoken language around the world? (and don't say Chinese :rolleyes

When you write on a forum, you want as many people to understand your post as possible, no? So you use the most commonly spoken and understood language in the world. Even if you can't speak/write English, you could use an online translator so that others can at least get the general content of your post and post the same post in your native language underneath so another native speaker could translate it into better English as you already suggested.

I don't see how this point even needs discussing.

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Don't forget, a lot of people that cannot understand a word of English, still read here and post here.

Sorry but those must be pretty stupid people, since 99,9% of posts here are in English.

I could think of better things to do than go to a Japanese or Chinese forum and try to read posts which I can't understand anyway.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 : It's just the way you came across in the post, made it seem a little bossy.

hehe, yeah, i get that sometimes. I don't know about bossy - I'm just straight forward and i can't help myself about it. Although i think i was actually quite nice to him. Let me explain: "Guten Tag" means Good Day (arn't you multilingual yourself). Then i said "English please", which was very nice by me . Last but not least i said Thank you and put my beautiful smile additionally, to make my intention clear (no hard feelings.. I understand a bit german).
But not everybody does, as you noted, and thats why we (the whole world) need a language that is "easy", hence english. You are feee to talk in your native language, but you can't expect everybody else to understand it.

Now, he didn't wrote a book here and neither did I.

E: bah, Z, I challenge you on the track (you're only fast on the forums )
Quote from JazzOn :E: bah, Z, I challenge you on the track (you're only fast on the forums )

That's actually only partly true, it just depends on the car. I'm not bad in anything FWD and the slower single-seaters but as soon as it's RWD, I suck.

And aren't we supposed to have a forum flamewar before the challenge? :P
Quote from zeugnimod :
And aren't we supposed to have a forum flamewar before the challenge? :P

Nope, I'm the boss and what i say is law, actually. Everybody has to dance when i say it!!

Say hello to my little friend, The LX
:tit:
Well, 98,9% then.

Still, you don't see any English people posting there, do you? It's the same thing.
umm, just to make it clear (Z), i was kidding with the whole boss-thing.
Did you think I didn't know?
<- fail. I was hovering over that emoticon and read "Tit". I realise now Its meant "titanic" and that you're afraid of my driving skills, which is absolutely reasonable.

Well, maybe not, I'm avarage at best.
But with some effects, post editing and impressive music, a movie of this meaningful event, could easily be the greatest LFS video, ever, in history, to date and un-forseeable future (untill S3 :P)

So you are serious about this "race"?
as serious as i was about my last race i was challenged to
Needed a skin fast, but don't mind it being public.
Don't edit please. (Im especially proud of the "Rejected" characters, how many skins got THAT!)

http://www.mediafire.com/?a92pcdl2zgrpf5f
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
these are a couple skins i did a few years ago for the RB4

please dont edit the RGSTRIPEX skin
RaginViper cool skin dudee
the purple lights remember me the music purple rain :banana_ra
Here is some skin which I made last week, the skin is not 100% replica but it is based on this evo from the bulgarian rally championship:

Some screens:

download 1024

download 2048

post updated - some bugs fixed, yokohama and "beyond all limits" added
Great skin, AudiBG, but the Rockstar logo doesn't fit there
Quote from delis :Great skin, AudiBG, but the Rockstar logo doesn't fit there

Thanks mate, I can make another version with another logo and little bit different placement. Thanks for the advice.
Nice work replicating the paintscheme, but I Agree with delis about the logo - I'd suggest rotating it the other way and making it quite a bit larger. Also, the text along the door, if that's supposed to be a homage to LFS is should be "Live for Speed - You have to do the driving."

Aside from that, it's quite nicely done. Good work.
Quote from MAGGOT :Nice work replicating the paintscheme, but I Agree with delis about the logo - I'd suggest rotating it the other way and making it quite a bit larger. Also, the text along the door, if that's supposed to be a homage to LFS is should be "Live for Speed - You have to do the driving."

I'll change the logo and his placement, bro

Yes, the text is supposed to be a homeage to LFS but I copied it from the mood balloon of one of my friend's skype, and I just didn't noticed that it is wrong, I'll fix that!

Quote from MAGGOT :Aside from that, it's quite nicely done. Good work.

Thanks.

Edit: Added some logos, removed other ones, fixed some bugs, I think now it is way more better!
-
(AudiBG) DELETED by AudiBG

RB4 Skins
(724 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG