The online racing simulator
Quote from Boris Lozac :lol, no.

Maybe for future DLC cars..

phew. was about to put my PS3 on eBay if someone said yes.
How did that even crossed your mind, is beyond me..
I also thought premium cars were pay cars
But tbh. I have no read about the game other than what's said in this topic. To even play it I will need a PS3.. but I am seriously considering buying one..
Well just brought a ps3 and a 500 gig hd, and pre ordered the game.

Now time to dust off the old g25
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :Buy one!

We can raaccce >:]

I'm so goddamn excited for this game lool.

First thing i'm gonna do is buy a second hand Skyline (or other nissan) and whack full slicks and a turbo on it >:]

One feature of gt5 is , there is no more upgrades for cars, all cars runs on stock, the only you can change is the Tires for sport cars (no slicks only low profile tires with a better grip compoud) and races cars ( r1/r2/r3/r4 tires )
Has anyone played the GT5 demo at retail stores?
Quote from Inouva :One feature of gt5 is , there is no more upgrades for cars, all cars runs on stock, the only you can change is the Tires for sport cars (no slicks only low profile tires with a better grip compoud) and races cars ( r1/r2/r3/r4 tires )

Inouva.. seriously, stop posting that stuff, where are you pulling that off, some Argentinian tabloid site? There will be upgrades offcourse.. i'm interested how is that gonna work online..
Pre ordered 320GB PS3 and GT5 CE bundle from Amazon.
Quote from Inouva :One feature of gt5 is , there is no more upgrades for cars, all cars runs on stock, the only you can change is the Tires for sport cars (no slicks only low profile tires with a better grip compoud) and races cars ( r1/r2/r3/r4 tires )

i was playin the demo today and f*** me... easily the best hour ive invested in the last 6 months...

Forza fan boys will hate this game
Quote from theirishnoob :i was playin the demo today and f*** me... easily the best hour ive invested in the last 6 months...

Forza fan boys will hate this game

there's a demo?
Quote from Boris Lozac :Inouva.. seriously, stop posting that stuff, where are you pulling that off, some Argentinian tabloid site? There will be upgrades offcourse.. i'm interested how is that gonna work online..

In one of the videos posted in this thread, i`m not saying bullshit, otherwise, aint gona post this kind of "False" stuff.

You can also look the info in the IGN forums and GTplanet or ask there
Quote from MijnWraak :there's a demo?

yes, in the playstation hub over here their is.

one hour and 23 hminutes of tokyo city circuit is all i done ( silly long loading screens )

honestly... its alot more stable then say forza or dirt or anything else...

also the damage isnt all its cracked up to be... but still a great laugh
Quote from theirishnoob :yes, in the playstation hub over here their is.

one hour and 23 hminutes of tokyo city circuit is all i done ( silly long loading screens )

honestly... its alot more stable then say forza or dirt or anything else...

also the damage isnt all its cracked up to be... but still a great laugh

I cant find WRC 2010 or the GT5 demo D:<

And god I hate long loading screens. I tried modnation at best buy and nearly quit before I even got to a race since it took so damned long.
-
(Boris Lozac) DELETED by Boris Lozac

Then, what's this? http://www.gtplanet.net/gran-t ... eens-show-tuning-options/

Quote from Inouva :In one of the videos posted in this thread, i`m not saying bullshit, otherwise, aint gona post this kind of "False" stuff.

Sure thing, pal.
Going back to the hard drive question again......

Will THIS drive be suitable?
Should work just fine.
Cheers
So there is a demo which is not GT5p ?
Or that time trail crap?
Quote from Boris Lozac :Inouva probably works for some tabloid

Maybe i hear bad about the tunning option..

but yes, gona have, this is gona like lfs, where the setup is esential for have a good race
Quote from Chrisuu01 :So there is a demo which is not GT5p ?
Or that time trail crap?

Is there or is there not?

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG