The online racing simulator
Dunno What I've Done
(14 posts, started )
Dunno What I've Done
came home from work,felt like a race,double clicked on LFS,shortcut on desktop then run as per usual then window pops up cannot open file!!!wtf says lfs/data/skins BFI_DEFAULT. something like that anyways,so don't know what i've done but i was mucking around trying to make a skin the other day then??? so if anyone can help me out would be much appreciated have tried to extract file again but then sends me to demo mode...grrrr illepall illepall

ps.sharp as a bowlin ball
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :Download the CMX Viewer and copy the BF1_Default skin across from there?

Or I could just upload it (my god I'm lazy today...)

nah i've got that just can't get the game started,just won't start up...has got me stuffed!!!
you HAve now coppied the BF1_Default skin then? make sure its in your SKINS folder and not skins_X
Quote from franky500 :you HAve now coppied the BF1_Default skin then? make sure its in your SKINS folder and not skins_X

tis neither in skins folder or skinsx folder,so...still cant get the game started...shattered ahwell but thanks for tryin
thats why it wont work then.

The attachment that thisnameistaken has put up download that and save it as BF1_DEFAULT.jpg and then put it in your SKINS folder and this will fix the problem (unless there are other skins missing...)
Quote from bundyroy :came home from work,felt like a race,double clicked on LFS,shortcut on desktop then run as per usual then window pops up cannot open file!!!wtf says lfs/data/skins BFI_DEFAULT. something like that anyways,so don't know what i've done but i was mucking around trying to make a skin the other day then??? so if anyone can help me out would be much appreciated have tried to extract file again but then sends me to demo mode...grrrr illepall illepall

ps.sharp as a bowlin ball

yeah but all i want it to have a race,i'm not worried about BF1_DEFAULT skin all i want to do is run lfs but i cant,just wont start up window comes up saying cannot open file
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Lets type it real slow.
LFS will not run if there is a default skin missing from your skins folder.
#8 - joen
Quote from bundyroy :yeah but all i want it to have a race,i'm not worried about BF1_DEFAULT skin all i want to do is run lfs but i cant,just wont start up window comes up saying cannot open file

Quote from franky500 :
thats why it wont work then.

The attachment that thisnameistaken has put up download that and save it as BF1_DEFAULT.jpg and then put it in your SKINS folder and this will fix the problem (unless there are other skins missing...)

Read again...
Quote from al heeley :Lets type it real slow.
LFS will not run if there is a default skin missing from your skins folder.

awww thanks i got it that time....Thanks for the help dudes,sorry but had a few to many bundy's but much appreciated for your patience
:banghead:
Quote from Becky Rose ::banghead:

Quoted for emphasis.
Quote from bundyroy :awww thanks i got it that time....Thanks for the help dudes,sorry but had a few to many bundy's but much appreciated for your patience

whats a bundy? something tells me it has alcohol in it
Quote from Becky Rose ::banghead:

Quote from Androidxp : Quoted for emphasis.

And again

Dunno What I've Done
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG