The online racing simulator
JJShifter (New Force Feedback H-SHifter program)
Is it laggy, or are you just slow in letting off the clutch?
Right there I didnt have a clutch hooked up... its autoclutch in LFS. Plus there is some delay in the audio in the video
Sorry for bumping, but I couldn't find any support for it. When I run it says Runtime Error 9", what could be?
im not sure did i get this correctly. if i randomly go get some regular joystick, i install this, i can use it as a H-shifter?
If its a FFB Joystick, then yes, still can work with regular joysticks but you'll have to hold it in the position otherwise
Quote from [RF]-art555 :If its a FFB Joystick, then yes, still can work with regular joysticks but you'll have to hold it in the position otherwise

thanks maybe ill be giving this a try do you know any gear shifter looking joysticks
#8 - Dru
Just unscrew the stick and put a gear knob there, thats all
Ah, yes, I know this Act Labs. You can buy it at their site. A bit expensive..

With that money I could get a DFP, and with the wheel what i have now i can do a clutch, and with 20€ more I can do the shifter too.
Quote from BoyGTA :Ah, yes, I know this Act Labs. You can buy it at their site. A bit expensive..

With that money I could get a DFP, and with the wheel what i have now i can do a clutch, and with 20€ more I can do the shifter too.

yeap, too expensive. i think im just gonna save to G25, i get the clutch pedal,shifter, and a good wheel with 225e...
Here, the G25 is cheaper.. 185€ + 15€shipping.
can someone please send me the software JJshifter, becuase the original link is dead.
Nice grave digging, man. Search FFShifter in Google, and you ought to find what you need.
Quote from GenesisX :Nice grave digging, man. Search FFShifter in Google, and you ought to find what you need.

FFshifter doesn't work by my joystick.
i have a logitech wingman attack 2, and i know, it's an old joystick
It's a program that recognizes the joystick axis of which determines which letter (input) is to be inputted onto the screen. If FFShifter doesn't work with your joystick, I doubt JJShifter will too. Make sure you have Windows recognizing the joystick, and that you have the program to receive input from the input component.

Do you have your drivers installed? Wingman?
Quote from GenesisX :It's a program that recognizes the joystick axis of which determines which letter (input) is to be inputted onto the screen. If FFShifter doesn't work with your joystick, I doubt JJShifter will too. Make sure you have Windows recognizing the joystick, and that you have the program to receive input from the input component.

Do you have your drivers installed? Wingman?

no, i throught: i dont need drivers for it.
kelwin, is your joystick force-feedback? because as far as i remember FFshifter is only for forcefeedback joysticks. but i'm not totally sure
Quote from skolekaj :kelwin, is your joystick force-feedback? because as far as i remember FFshifter is only for forcefeedback joysticks. but i'm not totally sure

my joystick is a force feedback joystick.
if i want to select a controller for ffshifter my joystick doesn't stand in my list

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG