The online racing simulator
buying a s1/s2 license
(7 posts, started )
buying a s1/s2 license
ok, under the credit card options, it says you can use a VISA card, MasterCard or a UK debit card.... but why not a US debit card?

sorry if this is in the wrong place..... please move it if it is
It doesn't pay to Discover.
I bought my S2 License with a U.S. debit card. I just clicked the Visa card option.

If your credit card isn't supported, (I'm assuming you have American Express or Discover card) then I don't know what to tell you.

Get a Paypal account.
Quote from ATiRAGEPRO :I bought my S2 License with a U.S. debit card. I just clicked the Visa card option.

If your credit card isn't supported, (I'm assuming you have American Express or Discover card) then I don't know what to tell you.

Get a Paypal account.

well... i have a visa debit, but it won't take it because you need to enter a PIN number....
hmm I've never heard of having to enter a pin online. I'm thinking you were presented with the 3D Secure password request, which is an extra password you must create for your debit/credit cards. If you have never seen this before, and you were not asked to create this password during the payment, then maybe you should have a look on your internet banking pages. Maybe there you can find more information and maybe even set the 3D Secure password.
Quote from Victor :hmm I've never heard of having to enter a pin online. I'm thinking you were presented with the 3D Secure password request, which is an extra password you must create for your debit/credit cards. If you have never seen this before, and you were not asked to create this password during the payment, then maybe you should have a look on your internet banking pages. Maybe there you can find more information and maybe even set the 3D Secure password.

im using a walmart moneycard.... it doesent seem to like it. (its a visa debit)
ok so... i looked on my account and it says this - WWW.LIVEFORSPEED.NET

TISBURY
Purchase Date: 09/27/10
Declined Reason: PURCHASES NOT ALLOWED FROM THIS COUNTRY

im confused ><
As ATiRAGEPRO mentioned, have you tried via Paypal?

You dont have to make an account with Paypal, just need your card details. The transaction might go through because you're paying to Paypal (US), which in turn will be paying for LFS.

Or, can't you just give the cash to one of your parents/siblings/cousins/uncles/friends (you get the idea...) and get them to pay (directly to LFS, or via Paypal).

See you on-track!

buying a s1/s2 license
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG