The online racing simulator
progress report Scavier?
Quote from Heikkiw :I really hope S3 physics will assrape us all when it comes.

I also hope I'm assraped by the new physics.

Something I thought I'd never say....
S3 does not contain physics, just a car and a track.
Quote from Bean0 :S3 does not contain physics, just a car and a track.

right, because the physic update will become a Patch for all Stages and it is not a locked content only for S3.
I wish I had a DeLorean...
Quote from boothy :Yeah I think I'll get my opinions on iRacing (aside from myself) via people who actually play the game and can drive at a decent pace without crashing every lap.

And who can afford the extra cars and tracks to actually race in something else than legends or solstice cup.
Well, just release s3 already. My only complaint bout LFS is there are not much players in the US timezone. Which sucks since I'm in EST in Canada and find it hard to get games. .

I racing sucked for me... It was fun but dind't enjoy it all that much at all... Paying 14$ just to try the game sucked... I didn't like the Solstice, or that stupid dirt track car.... Overall I just hated the whole system of logging in joining a race at a SPECIFIC time like 1 an hour if you are lower ranked. just garbage
The most think i wish (of course after the update) is a Rally Car and some usefull tools like a Trackeditor (maybe only for offline first, or with Agree of the Devs for Online Races, if they are really well done, like the rest of Lfs Tracks. There are such talented people out there, they can help to grow Lfs to higher Sphere. I hope the Devs thinks about such thinks (look at rfactor there is no day boring. (the devs can decide wich is good enough for Integrate online.)

Just my opinion.
Quote from Xenix74 :I hope the Devs thinks about such thinks

never have, never will... i wish people would stop suggesting it.
Quote from Uke :And who can afford the extra cars and tracks to actually race in something else than legends or solstice cup.

Its not hard to build up your cars and tracks week/month by week/month.. thats what I do. Stop flaming shit that you have no clue about.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :fixed

I have problem reading you - was that meant funny or what?
TBH I think his family gets too much attention, what about the forum family?
Quote from Seb66 :Its not hard to build up your cars and tracks week/month by week/month.. thats what I do. Stop flaming shit that you have no clue about.

At first i was very exited about iRacing and did alot racing in the rookie classes and started thinking about some other series. But it would have cost like 100e to buy the cars and tracks for complete series in skippy barber.

I don't remember what was the exact cost, but it was over 100e.

So I think i know just a little 'shit' about it. Not much but hmm.. a medium sized brick of 'shit'?
Quote from Xenix74 :The most think i wish (of course after the update) is a Rally Car and some usefull tools like a Trackeditor (maybe only for offline first, or with Agree of the Devs for Online Races, if they are really well done, like the rest of Lfs Tracks. There are such talented people out there, they can help to grow Lfs to higher Sphere. I hope the Devs thinks about such thinks (look at rfactor there is no day boring. (the devs can decide wich is good enough for Integrate online.)

Just my opinion.

Exactly right !
Quote from Uke :At first i was very exited about iRacing and did alot racing in the rookie classes and started thinking about some other series. But it would have cost like 100e to buy the cars and tracks for complete series in skippy barber.

I don't remember what was the exact cost, but it was over 100e.

So I think i know just a little 'shit' about it. Not much but hmm.. a medium sized brick of 'shit'?

Why are you raging at the prices then? You don't have to complete a season, unless you think your epenis will get bigger.. What I do is buy a car and two tracks that are next in the season, do that for the weeks that it lasts, then decide what I wanna do next so buy a different car and two more different tracks, its not so much when you buy it up in different segments, only a fool would buy it all at once. Once you do that you find that tracks you've already bought are in the next roation for another car you already have.
You plan what you buy so you don't have to spend loads on something at once. Use your head :| before you try to pick holes in something that is better than LFS.
Indeed iracing is better than LFS and indeed i would play iRacing if I'd have the time and the money. IMO It's just too expensive for me, not saying it is overpriced, just saying it is too much for me.

And I'm not raginf about anything.

And also with your way of buying things it's about 20e for the first few races, and then like 10e when you have some more cars and tracks bought, and that IMO is too much for me.
Provocation
This Thread has nothing to do with "Tyre Physics Progress Report". Maybe this is the best proof, that there is no progress at all.
It's been long enough that I've forgotten but do those of us that are registered S2 users get an email when an update is released? Reason is I haven't had time to drive and I've been waiting for the new update for however long it's been so far Either way I'm getting tired of checking the forums to realize that nothing has changed and I'm still waiting

If there isn't a built in function for this who feels like starting a LFS update mailing list

Luke
Quote from luke213 :It's been long enough that I've forgotten but do those of us that are registered S2 users get an email when an update is released?

IIRC, yes. I recall of receiving a mail from LFS for patch Z back in mid 2008.
Quote from Martin Deutschland :This Thread has nothing to do with "Tyre Physics Progress Report". Maybe this is the best proof, that there is no progress at all.

You are not going to the toilet. PROOF! well.. The devs dont want to update us more the progress in lfs, dosent mean they are chillin in Haway..
Quote from luke213 :It's been long enough that I've forgotten but do those of us that are registered S2 users get an email when an update is released? Reason is I haven't had time to drive and I've been waiting for the new update for however long it's been so far Either way I'm getting tired of checking the forums to realize that nothing has changed and I'm still waiting

If there isn't a built in function for this who feels like starting a LFS update mailing list

Luke

Log onto www.lfs.net and somewhere in the "my account" section is a place to opt into the newsletter
In answer to your first question:

The sky.
Quote from Uncle Rooster :sorry. I don't have enough time left to read all the forum....

There has been absolutely nothing new on the website since February.... I was just wondering if LFS is dead or if there is gonna be something exciting soon?

Thanks.

read the rest of the forum
Quote from Martin Deutschland :This Thread has nothing to do with "Tyre Physics Progress Report". Maybe this is the best proof, that there is no progress at all.

The only reason this thread is able for us to post on is because look at all the posts in this thread, All relating to (In some mangled way) S3 or a new car blah blah..

Now imagine the forums FILLED with all the BS about it's not comming it's dead etc.

In my opinion it would be better to let all the spam and false ideas in one thread.... But it really should be cleaned and only have mods able to post in it.
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG