The online racing simulator
Quote from Inouva :You say that , like knowing the results... or like skiper already win..

Yes, i agree with you !
But it's just a "game" and all likes the fun about this
Quote from TehPaws3D :The sad truth is he probably did, However if i came up and won by like 500 to 29 i could be all like "YEAH!"

Gratz kiste

whoot? Grats for what? Did i anything miss?

edit: voted
Just being friendly :P And following the "Unofficial gratz"
My pic wasn´t that good i don´t think so. But thanks.
Quote from Inouva :You say that , like knowing the results... or like skiper already win..

yes, I can see all results and skiper is ahead pretty much

----> of course I cant see them, just said gratz, cus in my opinion it was the best job there.
Voted... i think that this round pretty sux, sorry but i just wont to enter because of two things...

1. Theme was not described well, I don't know what to exactly do. So i rated by % of distance to the theme and overall look. But most of the pictures were either ugly but in theme or not in theme but nice.

2. Just like in first point, i have to notice theme again, i don't like it as skiper has described it. Those example pictures seems at least crazy to me. When i look at skiper's "OH AWESOME, ALREADY WON RULEZZZ PWN PICTURE" (as many posted (imho this will absolutely make me feel like its useless to post any other pic...)) i just do a facepalm, ok fine, he like this, i know it was hard work to do and i believe that it is nice for him and other else but i really don't like this candy-blur-reliefing or wth is it...
voted :]
Voted

Quote from Raito :i think that this round pretty sux, sorry

You're right. IMO HDR's can be nice only when done from real .raw's (each one with different exposure time).
Voted.
Oh, i think about the Iphone 4, when i take a picture with the Iphone, i have got an option on the top. This otpion is about the HDR ( i can enable or disable the HDR when i take a picture) i hink this theme is in report with the HDR from Iphone
Attached images
IMG_1625.JPG
whoever wins wins. just pick a better topic that isnt so wierd (IMO i think a anything flies competition would be pretty cool )
Quote from Raito :
2. Just like in first point, i have to notice theme again, i don't like it as skiper has described it. Those example pictures seems at least crazy to me. When i look at skiper's "OH AWESOME, ALREADY WON RULEZZZ PWN PICTURE" (as many posted (imho this will absolutely make me feel like its useless to post any other pic...)) i just do a facepalm, ok fine, he like this, i know it was hard work to do and i believe that it is nice for him and other else but i really don't like this candy-blur-reliefing or wth is it...

Man, we have a photoshopers' contest here and it's been never said "do not use HDR-effect", which means we're free to make up any themes about photoshop. As far as I understand it's just not your level, you would prefer things like "I put a new sky into a screenshot, then stuck a rugged shadow and that's it - come on, vote for me!"

Come on guys stop flaming, it's over now, we'll just take another one next round. No need to get pissed at each other

A better explanation of theme would just have suited very well.

PS: I really think next theme should be Remote Control Cars
Quote from skiper :As far as I understand it's just not your level, you would prefer things like "I put a new sky into a screenshot, then stuck a rugged shadow and that's it"

Thats exactly what you do in previous round, but with a lot of basic mistakes...
Quote from Raito :Thats exactly what you do in previous round, but with a lot of basic mistakes...

Make a screenshot from my previous work and show all mistakes, in details. It's very interesting.
You guys have my vote.
LFS Photomode Competition Round 71 Voting: Results
ChiKist - Please read rules before voting, your vote was ignored.
Raito, skiper (or anyone else who is arguing) - Stop arguing! You can talk about your personal issues towards each other in PM, but if you continue to argue in the Photomode topics, I will not accept your entries for the next 2 competitions and if it still continues, then I won't accept them for longer and longer. It's your choice now if you want to compete or not.

And...
Congratulations to skiper for winning LFS Photomode Competition #71. I will be waiting for a PM from you with the next theme, cars & tracks.

Attached images
lfspec71.png
Skiper won again,
Congratz.
Thats my best result ever, weee

EDIT: I'm mentioned in the hall of fame, haha
Can we have a more open-ended theme this time?
Quote from andRo. :ChiKist - Please read rules before voting, your vote was ignored.

Ahummm.

Were voting poll, so i voted fine!
Yeah, ekhmm...
Quote from andRo. :Also blatant 'sabotage' votes, whereby someone votes 1 for all pictures except voting 5 for one picture will also be ignored.

Read twice next time then.
Gratz skiper

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG