The online racing simulator
help here please fast [remote cars in multiplayer not moving]
when i join a host i can't see the other players please help me
Quote from DiSaST3eR :when i join a host i can't see the other players please help me

Just checking: are they lagging on track? You can see a lag-time instead of the car and their racer name. Something like Lag 33.50.

Can you keep connected to the host? Or do you time out soon?

You can try this: Join a host. Stay connected for a few moments. Press "2" to save the replay, and say name it "24 Sept".

Upload the replay as an attachement in this thread (you can attach using button).

Find this replay in lfs/data/mpr folder and upload it.

Someone can have a look at the replay and tell whats going on. If others are lagging and you cant see them - this could be seen on the replay.
i upload it check it out in attach files
Attached files
23 Sept.mpr - 64.3 KB - 224 views
Hello again,
What LFS version are you currently using? I'm getting an error saying its an "obsolete replay".

If you're on patch X (with the XRT) or anything other than LFS Z, I dont think I would be able to watch it.

I do suggest if you've not downloaded the latest LFS Z28 patch, do so now. Plently of populated demo servers where you can race, drag and drift.

You can download it here:
http://www.lfs.net/?page=downloads
Quote from Silverracer :Hello again,
What LFS version are you currently using? I'm getting an error saying its an "obsolete replay".

If you're on patch X (with the XRT) or anything other than LFS Z, I dont think I would be able to watch it.

I do suggest if you've not downloaded the latest LFS Z28 patch, do so now. Plently of populated demo servers where you can race, drag and drift.

You can download it here:
http://www.lfs.net/?page=downloads

this is patch X i have Patch Z28 i will upload video wait
Something similar here:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=66560

Quote from rifo_1987 :I'm pressing CTRL T cuz when I enter the server I see everybody at PITs not moving .. So I have to press it so it refreshes my TCP and gets everybody's position correctly

Quote from morpha :
CTRL+T requests position updates via TCP, which is less efficient than UDP.
[...]
Well that's bad, something's preventing the UDP position updates to get through to your client. If you've tried with both the router's hardware firewall and your software firewall disabled, then it must be something your ISP is doing. I suggest you contact them and ask if they're filtering any UDP traffic.

As morpha mention it seems to be something to do with an error recieving UDP position updates.

Rifo turned off his firewalls, but it didnt work, but you can try to see if it works on your system.

Type, CTRL+T to request TCP position updates. That should work. At least temporarily.
Thank you Silverracer for helping me
Happy to help mate. I'd say buy S2, you probably wont regret it. It'll provide countless hours of white knuckle action if you prefer racing or hours upon hours of fun if your into the other stuff.

On a serious note, these UDP packet issues are affecting quite a number of people...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG