The online racing simulator
League Website - All Standings found here
EDITED by Mp3 Astra - New website. Dec 2008.

Hello. I've uploaded a new website for the H2H Series, take a look and tell me what you think.

The old one was ok-ish but we didn't have much space for the standings and stats, so we thought it was better to change. Also (hopefully) now I won't need to update the website after each round, wich was a real pain. Now it's connected to a database, and by updating the database (much easier) it automagically updates itself.

We hope you like it. There's a few downsides (like you can't see the full calendar at anytime) but I think it's for the best. The Dash For Cash website update will follow shortly.
i like it. Very creative

Edit: although i am not on it?
Very nice! Professional touch.
Quote from greg_slideways :i like it. Very creative

Edit: although i am not on it?

Hmm, well that's because you weren't sure you'd be racing. But if you will it's a simple matter of adding you to the database, 30s job.
Well ill be in todays race. i dont think any others though =(
Great stuff!!! Love it. Who designed it? I might need a little help to design my team's website on php ;P.
Very nice site!

One thing....perhaps include historical season standings?
Thanks Banshee. And yes, that's on the TODO list.
I see you've made the move to a new website address. Good for you. I've only watched one event, but have heard a lot about it from BigTime and Kaw. I hope to see this very unique series continue to grow and be a viable racing league for many seasons to come.

As I've mentioned to you via PM and through BigTime, CoRe Racing would like to offer server resources for the next full season to come.

Good luck and keep on racing!
Thanks for the support Banshee, I will be continuing to run the series as long as I can, and as long as there is interest. Right now interest is still continuing to grow, and the plan is to do 2 series a year. Winter Series in January, February and March. And the Summer Series in July, August and September. Each series will stick with 5 events, including the anticipated "home" event which is Aston Cadet Rev with the LX6, always a great event.

Due to time constraints I think I will always limit to the top 16 racers that make it through qualifying. I feel this has been working very well thus far and keeps the event times at roughly about 90 to 120 minutes. And we do have the site coming up as soon as we can get it, we have hosting now and will get around to putting the site up as soon as we possibly can.

EDIT: 1000th post virginity is now broken...
:bump:

SRS finally have its own website now! By clicking on the H2H link you can check everything related to our league. Standings, results etc. will be available from there, and not from here like the last season.

Still, important announcements will be posted here as well. So, go there and take a look, I'd like to know what you think.
I like the look, I signed up on the forum, looks desolite but not for long haha!

Hope SRS goes until FOREVER! lol
Quote from greg_slideways :I like the look, I signed up on the forum, looks desolite but not for long haha!

Hope SRS goes until FOREVER! lol

It's not desolate in the team area. Where we talk about everyone we hate...
haha! Mayb i need to see this?
:bump:

Was searching for season 1's standings(!), but they don't seem to be on the website. Help anyone? Thanks in advance.
GRRRR, Yann!!

I was already getting my hopes up when I saw that there was a post in this subforum.
Oh well, to have historical standings is (was) one of the ideas for the website. Unfortunately time became non-existent after the last series and I never got around to do that. Heck, it's even not updated to the last event held!

I still don't have time to mess around with that, lots of things going on around here. But a 2 minutes search in this subforum took me to this file which is a log of the first series.
Quote from de Souza :Oh well, to have historical standings is (was) one of the ideas for the website. Unfortunately time became non-existent after the last series and I never got around to do that. Heck, it's even not updated to the last event held!

I still don't have time to mess around with that, lots of things going on around here. But a 2 minutes search in this subforum took me to this file which is a log of the first series.

Many thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG