The online racing simulator
Own music in LFS?
(40 posts, started )
Quote from bbman :Well, convert your .mp3s into .ogg... It's the far better codec anyway...

But i STILL would have had to have 2 copies of my music-collection. I'll stick with Winamp.
#27 - Vain
Or use ogg in the first place. Better quality, less size.

Vain
That's what I meant... Abandon your .mp3s, it's outdated as hell... And as WinAmp plays .ogg also, I see no problem there... btw, you'll find a nice Plugin for WinAmp on the nullsoft site that lets you rip CDs to .ogg...
You need audacity import the track in the apps and export it to ogg vorbis in your lfs/data/ogg...heres a pic of what it look in game!

First you got to create a new channel or just use the defualt channel!

after that click on new to add a track!

When you done that click on name and choose your track...to add another track do the same thing...new...name etc

and then ENJOY the Music!
the music plays alittlebit slower than when you play it in windows media player
There was this itunes integrated player, from becky, still floating around on the forum.
#33 - ekze
I have a problem that when i put the music in lfs like that how you guys said, lfs just stops the track after 10-20 secs and plays it again :o i only hear the beginning of the song :s
What should i do becose the track songs about 10sec and then it change to next track and that plays too about 10secs..?
Quote from Juhavee1 :What should i do becose the track songs about 10sec and then it change to next track and that plays too about 10secs..?

I have the same problem... Could anyone help?
Ok, I think I cracked it! Its a bug in the game that is related to the encoding bitrate. My tracks were .ogg at highest (500) kbps bitrate encoding when I had the "skip to next track after random number of seconds time". There is no skipping problem with 200 kbps .oggs.

I like to have music for replays and dont want to turn on foobar for each replay specifically. Hope the devs will adress the bug and high bitrate ogg will also be playable in the future
Just use some encoder with aoTuV support (preferably 5.6 and newer), it achieves transparent compression at ~192 kbit/s.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Just use some encoder with aoTuV support (preferably 5.6 and newer), it achieves transparent compression at ~192 kbit/s.

Never heard of it before, thanks for sharing! I will use it in my foobar from now on
Maybe intresting!!!!
You can put ur own music to lfs (demo-S2) by placing ogg files(music) to lfs/data/ogg.But how you can change mp3 to ogg??I HAVE ANSWER you just have to download 1 of those hundreds ogg mp3 converters!I linked that 1 what i use! HOPE U ENJOY IT!! and this 2nd 1 if u want make own skins ( i use paint) with this tool you can change it from jpg to dds and it works!
P.S. my computer failed so there is only ogg converter=)

ENJOY.zip
Attached files
ENJOY.zip - 559.5 KB - 280 views
-
(98 =)) DELETED by 98 =)

Own music in LFS?
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG